Anybody owning Accusound speakers? - Is it ok to buy a demo piece?

edjamesx

Today i visited one of home theater showroom in bangalore. I auditioned dali , Focal... Later i just looked at another brand ..accusound (I haven't heard the brand before).

Speaker seems to be good as per i heard. Dali speaker highs were hurting ears little , Focal was sounding better but too expensive.

Accusound speakers were sounding nice with balanced mids/highs. Any body owning accusound speakers and share your experience?

And they had a demo piece of which is used just for 4 months and they were ready to give me for 30% off. and 8 months warranty is left. Seems to be a good deal.

Its a complete 5.1 package.

Please share your thoughts.

Hi

I believe HT store sells Accusound.......lately many speaker brands have come to India...

Eltax, Taga, Accusound, Pure Acoustics etc......few of them are nice and VFM....if this set appeals to you in appearance, performance and budget....then you should go for it.....check where is the Service center etc.

if they are a dealer, whats with the 8 months business? warranty starts from the invoice date, so you should get the full warranty
but make sure that the discount is good ( and not what they offer to buyers anyway) + no damage to the speakers

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back