Anyone got antec/silverstone htpc cabinet recently ?

Not recently, I got an Antec ISK 310 around a year and half ago from my local computer dealer. Cost me around 4700 including everything.

Where did you get it from? Cost? Also will it take full sized card like Julie ?

online availability is less and prices very high :(

If you have anyone in the us whos coming to India soon get this instead of antec or silverstone.

Zalman HD135 HTPC / Media Center Case - Silver | eBay

It will put all others to complete shame. I use it with a full atx mobo and fullsized video card.

Here's a pic

m26jR.jpg

Take a look at Jonsbo cabinets. If you can find them you will be extremely happy. Very professional aesthetic, form and function. Compared to similar HTPC cabinets they are somewhat cheaper too.

They come with advanced features such as temperature display etc. Some versions even come with a remote.

Adding some pictures:

A12-0SW-2TP_01.jpg

A12-0SW-2YZ.jpg

A12-0SW-2LM_p01.jpg

Last edited:
Where did you get it from? Cost? Also will it take full sized card like Julie ?

online availability is less and prices very high :(

Antec_Fusion_Remote_HTPC1.jpg

Antec.com - Product: FUSION REMOTE BLACK

I bought it from a computer dealer in Banglore and the price was 10.5K (HTPC cabinets are very expensive):mad:. Another fm YPS also bought the same case from them. The link to the dealer site is not working now. The antec one takes full height cards, supports microatx or miniitx mobos and one dvd or blu-ray drive. It has a remote control and LCD display.

gd04-black-angle.jpg

I'd bought a Silverstone GD04-B from theitdepot in May 2011. I paid 7200/- if I remember right.

You will be able to install a Juil@ in it. I've installed a Xonar STX in it.

I'm quite happy with the cabinet. The only niggle being that the case fans that came in it are not silent enough (by my standards). I used a Lian Li fan controller to dial them down, and all's well now.

Last edited:
Can you PM the contact?

Thanks.

The website was called computerdoc.in, but it is not available now. They are listed in the antec india website and you can contact Mr. Arun at 7829340687. Forum member YPS knows where exactly the shop is.

Baiju , any way to get a foobar playlist on the LCD ? That would be just awesome.

IMO, the LCD display is just a fancy stuff. It can display details like song name, album, artist, etc. and foobar is supported in the list. Displaying playlist may not be possible.

I got this SilverStone Technology Co., Ltd.- ML03 cabinet on April 2012 for Rs.4500/-

Silverstone ML03 is a very good htpc cabinet at an affordable rate. But unfortunately it is not available in any online store. It supports only low profile cards. But a full height card can be mounted horizontally using pci rasier cards.

Last edited:
You can try to get the ML03 from amazon. The total landing cost would be around 6k more than the Indian price if you can get anywhere in India, I saw the listing in theitdepot.com couple of months back for 4k. So the price in amazon getting to India is reasonably good. I think this way it will be definitely cheaper than getting thru borderlink.com or any other shipping site.

Thanks

Got a silverstone ML03B a couple of months back from US for $60. Haven't assembled yet and is still lying inside the box. Plan to build it soon.

I bought a Silverstone ML03 from Theitdepot - India's First IT Online Shopping Store only last month
Cost 3940 and 320 bucks shipping
Unfortunately they dont seem to have it on sale anymore

Very happy with the case - looks fab under the TV
As someone mentioned, no place for a full size graphics card, only low profile ones - but for an HTPC, dont see the need for a pixel blasting gigantic card
(I am currently not using any card - onboard graphics fine for 720p/1080p playback)

The case doesnt come with any cooling fan. I installed a single Noctua NF-R8 which I got from flipkart. I can never hear the fan and the case has never shown slightest sign of heating (using only 1 HDD)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back