anyone got Panasonic DMP-BDT210 ?

iamanand

Hi Guys,

I am planning to buy Panasonic DMP-BDT210 from shopyourworld. Anyone has got this player? hows the performance?

Please share anything about this player

No body have idea about this player?

Could you please suggest a good 3D,Blu Ray,DVD player.. looking under 15k, 3D is not must if it is going beyond my budget.

I ordered 310. Panasonic is always a safe bet in BD Players. You won't get wrong with them and Modkits will be available easily. Both 210 and 310 got very good reviews all over just google . Only Diff. of 310 over 210 is the Dual HDMI.
Check aramex services as well for shipping to India.

I ordered 310. Panasonic is always a safe bet in BD Players. You won't get wrong with them and Modkits will be available easily. Both 210 and 310 got very good reviews all over just google . Only Diff. of 310 over 210 is the Dual HDMI.
Check aramex services as well for shipping to India.
Where di you order it from? What was the total price, all inclusive?

@just4kix: Bought it for 168USD from amazon to my friends address in US.He will be carrying it for me.
Satya bhai ,
OT , Did u order the panny from amazon ? Is there a region free mod kit available for that model or it comes region free?

:)
Ordered it from Amazon to my friends address in US. I chose this b'coz of that Free Avatar 3D BD which it self is costing over 100$ on eBay. Its not region free by default..there isn't any Mod kits available as of now but there is an Enhanced Firmware from some developers which make it region free for BDs, DVDs and importantly will allow this player to play PAL content as well.
FirmwareInfo.com • View topic - DMP-BDT210/BDT215/BDT310 Enhanced Firmware 1.63A

Hi, were you successfully able to make the player region free using the firmware upgrade? Also, do you have any issues with playing local blu-ray or dvds with respect to NTSC or PAL format?

i have got the firmware from firmwareinfo.com and applied on BDT210

works as claimed and makes it region free BD+DVD

tested both NTSC and PAL discs and are working fine

i have got the firmware from firmwareinfo.com and applied on BDT210

works as claimed and makes it region free BD+DVD

tested both NTSC and PAL discs and are working fine

how do you get the fw update? is it free? i couldn't find this. i have the T110 and i assume i have to go thru the same drill...thx,

how do you get the fw update? is it free? i couldn't find this. i have the T110 and i assume i have to go thru the same drill...thx,

The enhanced firmware is not free. You will need to register with the website and make a payment which they call 'a small donation'.

Its not free and is not for sale either...technically, you have to make a donation of certain amount to them to get firmware. Before get started to donate them, you have to send them a request in a format they specified..Trust me this is the hardest part than installation. You can do a google about this firmware, you will see lot of people complaining about rejection of their applications.
Before registering with them, make sure you have Active Paypal account or atleast some one who is kind enough to pay for you with their paypal account.

hi - do 110/ 210/ 310 have analog outs?
Do they play all VIDEO media from HDD? Not interested in flac.

These players got only 2 channel Analogs for music. NO 5.1.
On specs it will support Divx HD and MKV. Doesn't support NTFS by the way.

I have also procured the panasonic BD80 in the similar way 2 years back. Amazon to fried who carried it. Had to buy a 110 to 220 volt adapter for 150 bucks works great. Hardware kits are also available to make it region free disnt try though coz I use HD media players mostly.

how much is the donation and how does the process work -download and burn on a cd or usb drive? thx

Recently a forum member had obtained the enhanced firmware for his DMP-BDT210 and successfully applied it. He had posted the process of obtaining and applying the firmware and the amount of donation he had to pay. However he had to delete the thread because the providers of the enhanced firmware intervened and did not want such details posted publicly. So you have to go with what the below site says:

FirmwareInfo.com • View topic - Getting access to enhanced Blu-ray device firmware

They will let you know the donation amount if they accept your application.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back