Anyone have experienced pro Cinema speakers?

prateekatasniya

Hi
I read on avsforum about people using pro Cinema speakers and amplifiers in their home setup.
Have anybody experienced it?
I'm interested in jblpro, qsc .

Thanks.

If you have the space and budget....why not....it will give a better theatre experience.....

This may sound a bit odd....if you are not able to find dealers in your location who can provide audition....you may need to visit cinema halls or malls where possibly JBL pro speakers are used...this will give an idea.....in Mumbai...there are very very few or no dealers who have the same installed in a demo room for audition....

Some You Tube videos can give a little reference understanding.....if you are looking at specific models.....

The store I bought the crown (Huge warehouse size) had bunch of pro speakers being played. I asked the sales guy to play Bose pro speakers just to see what it sounded like. It was "Death" to say the least. I was at least 10 feet away from the speakers and it is a BIG room with high ceilings.

why do you need cinema speakers for home use,since they are huge and driver wattage will be more when compared to ht speakers, You can buy HT speakers, your room size will give an idea...

The store I bought the crown (Huge warehouse size) had bunch of pro speakers being played. I asked the sales guy to play Bose pro speakers just to see what it sounded like. It was "Death" to say the least. I was at least 10 feet away from the speakers and it is a BIG room with high ceilings.
Those Bose are auditorium speakers.
I'm talking about Cinema speakers.

Death means ? Too bad to tolerate or too loud to tolerate ?

why do you need cinema speakers for home use,since they are huge and driver wattage will be more when compared to ht speakers, You can buy HT speakers, your room size will give an idea...

Found from forums that people once start using pro gear rarely go back to home audio systems.

Its a different league....if i had the budget and space, yes i would have a professional setup for sure....easy to maintain and not much hiccups in terms of challenges

Like what efernand1 said, if you got the room you can definitely try it.

Those Bose are auditorium speakers.
I'm talking about Cinema speakers.

Death means ? Too bad to tolerate or too loud to tolerate ?
those sounded like I put my ears to a pressure cooker whilst whistling, mixed with a road roller at work. One minute and I begged him to stop.

Size seems manageable. I am guessing 15 feet minimum distance should be okay. Pm Ravindra Desai, he has experience with this kind of gear and might have useful input on these.

Pulz systems are installed at Regal Cinema at Colaba South Mumbai and I have been a regular visitor of that place....their stuff is awesome.....although Indian.....it really can kick some big brands to shame......

A few of my friends still have pulz amps, speakers at home.....these were purchased almost 15 years back...still works like a charm....

https://www.pulz.co.in/

Pulz systems are installed at Regal Cinema at Colaba South Mumbai and I have been a regular visitor of that place....their stuff is awesome.....although Indian.....it really can kick some big brands to shame......

A few of my friends still have pulz amps, speakers at home.....these were purchased almost 15 years back...still works like a charm....

https://www.pulz.co.in/
I generally see which brand speakers are used in theatres .. and the last time I saw a movie At PVR, this brand speakers were used in that theatre.

yes am building home cinema with complete pro cinema speaker set up.Home audio is no match.If u want a real cinema sound at home go for it.
Hi
I read on avsforum about people using pro Cinema speakers and amplifiers in their home setup.
Have anybody experienced it?
I'm interested in jblpro, qsc .

Thanks.
ome

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back