Anyone visiting Lamington road, could confirm if these are available?

ontherocks

I am looking for a 270 degrees HDMI adapter and a VGA adapter. Its not available at my place. Could anyone going to Lamington road find out if its available there? The normal 90 degrees HDMI adapter is easily available at my place but not the 270 degrees one.
I am giving photographs of the adapters to state what I mean.

90 degrees HDMI adapter (which is easily available)

0odcs.jpg

270 degrees HDMI adapter (which is what I want)

LCrfS.jpg

90 degrees VGA adapter (which is also what I want)

otmBj.jpg

Have you tried Croma in pune,

I will be heading to Bombay, Lamington most probably next week, I can pick it up for you.

Have you tried Croma in pune,
Didn't try Croma. Will try it out.
Croma etc malls are the last place I would consider to look out for such things. I normally get all my stuff from ABC electronic gully.
I will be heading to Bombay, Lamington most probably next week, I can pick it up for you.
Thanks man. Really appreciate. :thumbsup:
You will have to take a printout of the adapter, else they won't understand 270 degrees. Let me know when you are leaving.

Will put the pics on my phone.

Croma should have it . I happened to see it a while ago. Try reliance digital as well .
However don't ask the sales rep for the adapter they will have no idea what you are talking about.

A friend visited Reliance digital recently and asked for an Optical cable, the sales rep had no idea what he was talking about and said they don't keep it. he decided to check the cable rack himself on his way out and found a dozen optical cables.:lol:

So take a look through the rack yourself at Croma / Reliance digital.
If you don't get it. Will procur it when i am in Bombay

hey visit sejutron near pasodya vithoba mandir budhwar peth Pune they will have it. But do check for the price in other places.

hey visit sejutron near pasodya vithoba mandir budhwar peth Pune they will have it. But do check for the price in other places.
I have been to Sejutron. Don't think they stock such items. Nevertheless no harm in trying.

Thanks.
I have looked at this before. This won't work for me because the length from the tip to the bend is long. I have very little room behind my AVR, so want the length from the tip to the bend to be very small.

Thanks.
I have looked at this before. This won't work for me because the length from the tip to the bend is long. I have very little room behind my AVR, so want the length from the tip to the bend to be very small.

Croma Hadapsar is where I had seen however this was around Diwali time. Not been there as of late

Update:

Croma (Kothrud) - No luck.
Sejutron - No luck.

A few more shops here & there. No luck. Either they have the 90 degrees one or couldn't have any idea such things exist.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back