• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Apple iPOD 160 GB Silver

Wharfedale EVO4.4 Speaker
Status
Not open for further replies.

prepress

Dear All,

I would like to put up a brand new Apple iPod Classic 160GB (Silver) for sale. It was sealed, just opened to click the images for iPod/Accessories/Manuals to upload on HFV.
NEVER USED (even the plastic packing on the iPod/accessories is still there, please refer images).
It's an Apple product, so there is no need to describe its durability, specially for iPOD classic (a solid product from Apple).

It is very good portable media player with huge capacity, it is very good for people who travel and want to keep/carry their collection with them.

Product: Apple iPod Classic 160GB Silver (Brand New).

Package Includes : iPod unit, Original USB Data Sync/Charging Cable, Original Earphones, Couple of Manuals, 2 Apple Stickers etc.

Expecting Price: Rs.15,000 Shipped.

Reason for sale: My brother bought it for me at the end of last year but I never used it, it was lying idle and I don't have any plan to use it in future as well.

Official warranty: Checked on Apple website and it has around 2.5 months (71 days) warranty left.

Shipping: Can ship it to most cities in India, I will double pack it with Air tight bags + Bubble wraps in additional cardboard packaging (Don't worry about its safety).

Payment options: NEFT/Bank Transfer

Product location: Chandigarh, India
More Images can be found HERE.
Please feel free to PM me if you have any question(s).
Thanks for looking.

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
Last edited:

prepress

As it is lying and no use for me, Price reduced to 14 K (including shipping)

prepress

Package shipped, shipping/tracking details shared with the owner :)

prepress

Package reached safely, confirmed by FM.

Thanks to all for looking, Closing the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.