Apple Music HiFi launching on 18/05?

Launching starting June. There’s another ‘hot’ thread on it.

Considering Amazon music HD , TIDAL, Qobuz not available in India so far, what are the chances for an Indian launch?

Considering Amazon music HD , TIDAL, Qobuz not available in India so far, what are the chances for an Indian launch?
On the other hand, over the last few years Apple has not differentiated against India when it comes to launching its products and services. And the announcements so far on the lossless launch haven’t hinted at all that it’s limited to certain markets. I would be highly surprised if we don’t see Indian users getting lossless streaming from day one.

On the other hand, over the last few years Apple has not differentiated against India when it comes to launching its products and services. And the announcements so far on the lossless launch haven’t hinted at all that it’s limited to certain markets. I would be highly surprised if we don’t see Indian users getting lossless streaming from day one.
Isn't the library of Apple music in India different from the international one?

Isn't the library of Apple music in India different from the international one?
I don’t know. And if it is, it’s important to check if they similarly have different (contextualised) libraries for each market. If that’s so, then it’s not an indication of depriotitising the Indian market.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back