Apple TV 4K for tv+ ?

k2max6

I was thinking of getting apple tv 4K for my LG C8 to watch tv+ and since rumours are also floating around for disney plus launch by march 31.
I read that tv+ is censored here. Is it on an acceptable level that doesn’t affect the story?
Are there any fm who use Apple TV 4K with LG WebOS. Do you still use the built in apps or stick to ATV4K; Is it a worthy purchase?

I have a Apple TV 4k and its used instead of relying on a smart TV's functionality. Picture quality is fantastic.

I also have a TV+ subscription. It is definitely India compliant as all disclaimers etc (smoking) pop up at the appropriate time. I don't know if it is censored, but there is definitely no racy stuff, so maybe it is. all I can say is, that it definitely has not affected the story line (i.e made it discontinuous). Of course, I say this without seeing an "uncensored" version, if that exists.

hope this helps

Apple tv 4k demolishes the LG apps

Apple tv plus is the best video quality i have ever seen anywhere .

All channels will ultimately come to india as it is the largest market. However content will surface as and when copyright settlements are done by cos in each country.

I was thinking of getting apple tv 4K for my LG C8 to watch tv+ and since rumours are also floating around for disney plus launch by march 31.
I read that tv+ is censored here. Is it on an acceptable level that doesn’t affect the story?
Are there any fm who use Apple TV 4K with LG WebOS. Do you still use the built in apps or stick to ATV4K; Is it a worthy purchase?
Don't be in a rush. Check the content which is not top notch. If it suits your taste, then go for it. I got the subscription along with my new ipad but its a disappointment coming from Netflix and Prime.

There is no need to buy a ATV for apple TV+ alone
Personally I find ATV to be the best choice for streaming esp because

Subjectively - I find the PQ to be distinctly better than Fire stick or built in apps

Objectively - HDR and ATMOS work work out of the box and without any complicated workarounds with Prime/NF/ATV+
Also, if you are on iOS , it works seamlessly with the iPhone and airpods

Having said that, the fire stick is significantly cheaper and does 90% of the ATV for 30% of the price

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back