• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Apple TV, AirPort Extreme & Express

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers

Viki

As I have migrated from iOS, and I'm not really a part of the Apple ecosystem any more, I have the following for sale.
Photos attached below with HFV requirements, am a long time member of this wonderful site.

Apple TV HD (3rd Gen) - 1080p
Age & Ownership History: First owner, bought at Apple Store, Frankfurt, in 2015. No Bill available, and of course, no warranty.
Condition: Pristine condition, works perfectly, remote is brand new, still in plastic film (see pic), as I use Harmony Remotes.
Accessories: No original packaging, includes Power Cable, brand new Remote, User Manual pdf file only.
Reason For Sale: Not being used much.
Description: Ideal device to stream music by wirless AirPlay from any iOS device, or TV show on Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube etc.
Has a built in DAC which works seamlessly with iOS devices, screen mirroring, streaming, can output digital also. Details available in Wikipedia.
Hundreds of Internet Radio stations. HD quality 1080p outputs - NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT 4K.
Never Jailbroken. Updated with latest firmware, I will reset to factory condition and provide the manual on a USB drive.
Price: Rs. 4600

Apple AirPort Extreme (5th Gen) WiFi Router
Age & Ownership History: First owner, bought at Unicorn Pune Apple Dealer, in 2014. No Bill available, and of course, no warranty.
Condition: Good condition, works perfectly.
Accessories: No original packaging, includes Power Adapter with very long Cable, User Manual pdf file only.
Reason For Sale: Not being used.
Description: 5th Gen, this is last but one generation (latest was 6th Gen). 80211.a/b/g/n wireless router with simultaneous 2.4 & 5 Ghz bands.
Guest network, Gigabit WAN, 3x Gigabit LAN ports. USB port for Printer or HDD. Details available in Wikipedia.
Allows you to extend the network wireless or wired, with AirPort Express to cover a large home with both bands.
Can be managed by mobile app or utility software from PC. In typical Apple style, its very easy to set up.
Updated with latest firmware, I will reset to factory condition and provide the manual and Airport Utility for Windows on a USB drive.
Price: Rs. 2800.

Apple AirPort Express 11n (2nd Gen) WiFi Router (SOLD)
Age & Ownership History: First owner, bought from Apple Online Store Dubai, in 2013. Bill available, but of course, no warranty.
Condition: Good condition, works perfectly. Very compact device affords ideal use as a Repeater for AirPort Extreme.
Accessories: No original packaging, includes long Power Cable, User Manual pdf file only.
Reason For Sale: Not being used.
Description: Second generation (latest, was sold until 2018). 80211.n wireless router with simultaneous 2.4 & 5 Ghz bands.
Creates WiFi network, or perfectly extends signal from Apple AirPort Extreme, for large house coverage.
Analod/Digital optical mini TOSLINK 3.5mm mini jack allows it to be used to stream iTunes music through home stereo or remote speakers.
10/100 WAN & LAN port. USB port for Printer. Details available in Wikipedia.
Can be managed by mobile app or utility software from PC. In typical Apple style, its very easy to set up, even as a WiFi extender.
Updated with latest firmware, I will reset to factory condition and provide the manual and Airport Utility for Windows on a USB drive.
Price: (SOLD)

Payment & Shipping for all items above:
Payment: Online transfer to my Bank Account, before shipping.
Shipping: After current lockdown ends, so around 20 April. Pune pickup or Shipping to other cities also possible at your cost and responsibility.
I will thoroughly clean them, and pack them well, but transit insurance may be a good idea.

PM me any queries, please be realistic with prices (all prices are less than 25 - 35% of what I paid), and check the product specs.
Only if all 3 items are bought together, a 10% further reduction is possible.

Thanks for looking, and stay well,
Viki

Apple TV.jpgApple TV remote.jpgApple Routers.jpgApple Routers 1.jpg

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  5. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  6. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  7. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  8. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  9. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
Last edited: