AR Rahman audio cds

navarannan

Hi Friends

This is my first post in this forum. Im looking for the following ACDs of Rahman.

Is there any webstore where I can get these. I have checked flipkart, 600024.com and landmark webstore.

Any shops also would be helpful. Here is the list

1992 Roja(Tamil)
1993 Pudhiya Mugam
1994 Kadhalan
1994 Super Police
1994 Thiruda Thiruda
1996 Anthimanthaarai
1996 Indira (Priyanka)
1996 Kadhal Desam
1997 Minsaara Kanavu
1997 Ratchakan
1998 Doli Saja Ke Rakhna
1998 Jeans
1998 Kabhi Na Kabhi
1999 Kadhalar Dinam
1999 Mudhalvan
1999 Taj Mahal
2000 Thenali
2001 One 2 Ka 4
2001 Paarthale Paravasam
2002 Baba
2002 Kadhal Virus
2002 Kannathil Muthamittal
2002 The Legend of Bhagat Singh
2003 Boys
2003 Parasuram
2003 Udhaya
2004 Kangalal Kaidhu Sei
2006 Parashuram: One Man Army

Hi Friends

This is my first post in this forum. Im looking for the following ACDs of Rahman.

Is there any webstore where I can get these. I have checked flipkart, 600024.com and landmark webstore.

Any shops also would be helpful. Here is the list

1992 Roja(Tamil)
1993 Pudhiya Mugam
1994 Kadhalan
1994 Super Police
1994 Thiruda Thiruda
1996 Anthimanthaarai
1996 Indira (Priyanka)
1996 Kadhal Desam
1997 Minsaara Kanavu
1997 Ratchakan
1998 Doli Saja Ke Rakhna
1998 Jeans
1998 Kabhi Na Kabhi
1999 Kadhalar Dinam
1999 Mudhalvan
1999 Taj Mahal
2000 Thenali
2001 One 2 Ka 4
2001 Paarthale Paravasam
2002 Baba
2002 Kadhal Virus
2002 Kannathil Muthamittal
2002 The Legend of Bhagat Singh
2003 Boys
2003 Parasuram
2003 Udhaya
2004 Kangalal Kaidhu Sei
2006 Parashuram: One Man Army

HI Thats a nicecollection... let me know if you get some of these..

rgds
Manoj

Mudhalvan / Kadhalar Dinam is available in AVM Sound Zone in chennai - Saw it on 17th July 2012 - 3 to 4 copies

Boys also should be available .. check with them .

Tajmahal and Jeans are also available in NEW Music Label - in AVM Sound Zone - Though its kept in the Audio CD rack - its a MP3

As regards to Parthale Parvasam , Udhaya , Thenali - all are SAREGAMA CD's - So difficult to get - unless old stock is lying somewhere

on my recent trip to SALEM - I got Parthale Parvasam and Parasuram - Used CD's.

Remaining are also difficult - Available in Bayshore / Hit Musics / Lahari - All of them have almost stopped Mfg audio CD's , You will get only Mp3's

Last edited:
Really a good Hunt,
Have u all noticed that ARR's Thiruda Thiruda and Romeo sounds low quality(With low recorded volume).. Am in search for these two Albums more than 8 yrs now , but No Luck.
I would be happy if any one get to know the Alagan ACD (Music by Maragatha Mani)and inform the same, i have tried in many web portals and nothing with good quality:(

Since these CDs are no longer available to purchase and most likely owned by some of the FMs. It may be possible that all these are owned by different FMs. Not sure whether it is legal, but just wondering whether to get a copy from fellow FM, especially since they are not available for sale.

I bought a few combo CDs from local store here. It's from Aditya music, a Hyd based music company which has acquired rights from Pyramid etc.

IMO SQ is bad compared to the original ones from Pyramid.

i have that Pudhiya Mugam / Thiruda Thiruda - Magnasound CD - which has a very low volume .

I remember I had recorded the songs in a Cassette when the movie had released in 90's and that quality was much better than this .

Quality of Aditya Music CD's are quite Ok ...compared to those Saregama ones which released Pyramid titles in between . Thanks to Aditya we got some titles like - Uzhavan , Pavitra , Iruvar , Vandicholai Chinraasu etc which otherwise would not have been available .

I am looking for " Indira " - Saw one Rs 30 Lahiri CD in AVM sound Zone last year . But that was not a Silver CD ..So did not pick it up.

Nothing can beat those Pyramid , Alai Osai CD's which were available for Rs 450 . Indian , Muthu , Padaiyappa , En Swasa Katrae , Mudhalvan , Kadhalar Dhinam , Jodi are some of the CD's which I had purchased in those days

i have that Pudhiya Mugam / Thiruda Thiruda - Magnasound CD - which has a very low volume .

I remember I had recorded the songs in a Cassette when the movie had released in 90's and that quality was much better than this .

Quality of Aditya Music CD's are quite Ok ...compared to those Saregama ones which released Pyramid titles in between . Thanks to Aditya we got some titles like - Uzhavan , Pavitra , Iruvar , Vandicholai Chinraasu etc which otherwise would not have been available .

I am looking for " Indira " - Saw one Rs 30 Lahiri CD in AVM sound Zone last year . But that was not a Silver CD ..So did not pick it up.

Nothing can beat those Pyramid , Alai Osai CD's which were available for Rs 450 . Indian , Muthu , Padaiyappa , En Swasa Katrae , Mudhalvan , Kadhalar Dhinam , Jodi are some of the CD's which I had purchased in those days

Yes, it's a shame when they stop releasing quality prints and put blame on piracy :)

In case you come across Pyramid CDs pl do let us know.

sure Sandeepss ..Will let all know .

Saw a few ARR - Star Music CD's - 5.1 DTS CD - in 600024.com

Also Mass Audio CD's - Some good Yuvan Shankar Raja / Harris Jeyaraj Audio CD's - Guess Old Unsold Stocks

I have not purchased from this website ...

Last edited:
came across this website -http://store.ticketnew.com/

I check Ticketnew.com for tamil movie listings in Mumbai every week

it has only sony music CD's listed as of now - rare ARR titles like - Aayutha Eazhuthu and Kadhal Virus is listed .

Friends

I visited the Lahiri music shop in SP road, Bangalore and got Roja/Kathalan and Indira audio cds. The sad part is they are writing the data to low quality cds and pasting a sticker instead of the plunged silver cds.

Another good news is I have ordered all ar rahman movies released by Alai osai from Kuala Lumpur. Its on the way. See the reply from Alai Osai guy.

You can check ALAI OSAI - MOVIE SONGS and order what you want. Enjoy guys..

How can we help you? What kind of CD's are you looking for?
You can browse on few of our blog site:
Alai Osai Productions Sdn Bhd
ALAI OSAI - MOVIE SONGS
Alai Osai Best Selling Devotional Album

You can send us the order through email by giving us the CD code: eg ALCD 1851 - 1pc

The cost of 1 cd is RM17.00 and courier charges will be charged according to the place of delivery. Payment is through Paypal

If there is any thing you want to know please kindly drop me a mail Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sharon

sure Sandeepss ..Will let all know .

Saw a few ARR - Star Music CD's - 5.1 DTS CD - in 600024.com

I have not purchased from this website ...

I would not recommend purchasing from 600024.com. Their customer service is very poor. I had placed an order with them and am still following up for order completion.

It took them 3 weeks after I placed the order to ship the CDs that I ordered. Then, when I opened my package, I found out that they had shipped only 5 of the 6 CDs that I ordered. I am still following up to get my refund for the missing CD.

Best,
APK

Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back