Aragon Amplifier

singh_mp

Is there anyone here who is using Aragon Amplifier or have used it in past? I will love any experience / feedback / opinion on Aragons Amp.

A quick background, at one time Klipsch Group used to own Aragon electronics. They bought this brand in 2001, ceased production in 2005 and sold it to couple of Klipsch engineers in 2009 (new company is called Indy Audio Labs). This high-quality, high-current amplifier of 200 wpc in past was used in Klipsch audio lab and seem to work very well with Klipsch sepakers.

Now the challenge - the current crop of Aragon amp. seem quite costly ($4000k on Indy Audio Labss website for a 200 wpc). I am quite keen to see if there will be genuine legacy Aragon products in resale / used product market. So far have not had any luck as this brand seem fairly undiscovered.

Appreciate any experience with it, thoughts and suggestions.

I heard an Aragon power amp some time back...was built like a tank, looked like a factory and sounded incredible. The design was minimalist. No jing-bang...the only focus was to produce good sound and it did.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back