Arcam A19/28 owners - inputs required plz

kvm

Hello Everyone

If any of you have/auditioned Arcam FMJ A19/28 series integrated amps - pl PM me. I need few inputs on the sonic quality of this amp to check if they pair well with MA Rx6.

TIA

Hi

I have the Arcam 19 coupled with the MA RX6. The combination is excellent am enjoying every bit of it. Sonic Quality is superb. Detail, warmth and the works.

I largely listen to lounge music and Indian instrumental classical music.

Its wonderful.

Try it yourself. You would certainly like it.

Cheers:)

I have not heard A19/28 but did hear their discontinued model A32 with Triangle speakers for my RX6 as the dealer did not have MA speakers. I felt it had a very lazy laid back signature and, imho, not suitable for high energy music like rock, hip hop or bollywood. It would be nice for vocal music though. I also heard Cayin AT-88 tube amp and it sounded far better than the Arcam for both vocals and tonality. I think an FM jagdish_p from hyderabad has arcam amp. You can get his opinion.

Kvm: As discussed I would describe the Arcam as a detailed neutral Amp. It does not have any Bass or Treble controls. There is no coloration and reproduces what ever is fed truthfully.

Kvm: fm mowgli from begumpet has rx6 paired with sugden mystro. It sounded awesome. You should check out. Don't jump to conclusion too soon. Visit both the fm homes or arcam and sugden and then decide.

Kvm: fm mowgli from begumpet has rx6 paired with sugden mystro. It sounded awesome. You should check out. Don't jump to conclusion too soon. Visit both the fm homes or arcam and sugden and then decide.

Are they both in same price bracket?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back