I have an Archos 605 wifi 30GB personal media player along with the DVR station, up for sale.
The PMP was bought from Amazon UK in 2007. The box packing is not available as I had to dispose off the packing to clear the customs. All the accessories are available.
The reason for sale is that I am already having an iPod video, Sony Aw818 mp3 player and a laptop with me, making the Archos PMP redundant(Ok, I admit that I am a gadget freak). Another reason is that I am planning to buy an integrated stereo amplifier so sadly I will have to let it go to arrange for some monies.
The player is very rarely used and it is in mint condition.
Some excellent qualities of this player are:
1. Direct USB connectivity. You can plug in your digicam via USB port in the DVR station and can transfer the pics directly, using the DVR station.
2. Wifi enabled. You can stream media directly from your PC using wifi and play using your PMP. You can also access the net using your WiFi connection (although you need to buy a separate browser plugin software).
3. You can record TV shows and also program to record it anytime you wish, using the DVR station.
4. Excellent clarity 4.3" touch screen, which makes watching videos and pictures a pleasure.
5. Multi format support for video and audio. This saves you from converting audio and video formats to play in the media player.
6. Supports FLV and flash formats. Even plays certain flash based games.
7. Lots of plug in accessories and software are available which can convert the device into GPS receiver, internet browser game player, webTV, Radio etc etc.
8. Download movies and music directly on your PMP using the ARCHOS Content Portal.
9. View, zoom photos and make slide shows with music and transition effects, for viewing on the PMP or TV.
10. 30GB to store up to 40 movies, 300,000 photos or 15,000 songs.
I will let go the media player and the DVR station both for Rs 14000/- :-(
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.