Are there any Grey markets in Pune?

Come to Mumbai & you will get alpha,Heerapanna, Musafirkhana, Manishmerket & even chor bazar.
A long ago ,I heard that there used to be chorbazar in Pune too?

There is one Juna Bazaar near Pune RTO on Wednesdays & Sundays. Some of them are permanent shops. Sometimes you can get vintage stuff there. But its not "Grey Market"

Could you give the complete list of names and addresses of Grey Markets in Mumbai or nearby places?

Last edited:
There is one Juna Bazaar near Pune RTO on Wednesdays & Sundays. Some of them are permanent shops. Sometimes you can get vintage stuffs there. But its not "Grey Market"

Could you give the complete list of names and addresses of Grey Markets in Mumbai or nearby places?

What are you trying to purchase?

There are a few shops in MG Road that sell grey market electronics. Most of the shops are smallish and can be found in the beginning of MG Road (close to Aurora Towers) and sell an assortment of electronics and video games.. mostly small stuff.

There is one bigger store further down MG road (I forget its name).. about .5km away from Aurora Towers and to your left. If I remember correctly, it is a few shops before you need to take the left for 1000 Oaks from MG Road. However, I don't think any of the shops sell any serious audio equipment though.

Alpha in Mumbai is in Irla (Vile Parle West, off SV Road, near Cooper Hospital). Not sure about the other places in Mumbai as I haven't been there, only heard about them.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back