Are there any Klipsch Forte III Owners

Vivek Batra

Hi Guys

I am looking for first hand experience on Klipsch Forte III. I live in Chandigarh and Mumbai is the only place for the demo. Which is not very feasible currently to go there just for the demo. So if anyone out there currently owns Forte's please let me know.

Thanks.

i would think its worth the trip...especially if you plan in advance and avail cheaper fares..

These are things that you buy to keep for a long time...preferably lifelong..

some will like the sound and some wont...

so hearsay and reviews are not advisable..

But the Klipsch Heresy is advisable i am told.. :)

so please go ahead and visit Mumbai and carry a nice Vada Pav to the audition ;)

stay for 2 days and audition 2-3 brands and buy what you like..

that will spread the cost per audition.

i would think its worth the trip...especially if you plan in advance and avail cheaper fares..

so please go ahead and visit Mumbai and carry a nice Vada Pav to the audition ;)

Thanks for the reply. I totally agree to have a experience oneself before spending a fortune. But I have some different circumstances currently. I'll see if I can make it to Mumbai.

Thing is I bought RP-8000F locally and trying to replace those from my current dealer to Forte. But my dealer doesn't stock it.

Hi Guys

I am looking for first hand experience on Klipsch Forte III. I live in Chandigarh and Mumbai is the only place for the demo. Which is not very feasible currently to go there just for the demo. So if anyone out there currently owns Forte's please let me know.

Thanks.

You can try a demo at Cinebells in Santacruz (W) Mumbai since they deal in Klipsch & they are quite close to the domestic airport.

Pls try to find a dealer in Delhi if Mumbai is not possible since all the major audio dealers are there.

You can try a demo at Cinebells in Santacruz (W) Mumbai since they deal in Klipsch & they are quite close to the domestic airport.

Pls try to find a dealer in Delhi if Mumbai is not possible since all the major audio dealers are there.
I called up Cinebels in Mumbai I guess in Khar and they have Fortes in demo with Roksan integrated amp.

I called up Cinebels in Mumbai I guess in Khar and they have Fortes in demo with Roksan integrated amp.

Great Vivek,

Since the Forte's are available with them then Its better to go for a demo with your favorite CD's or mp3's. Yes it is at the Khar/Santacruz border on linking road.

have you tried a small tube amplifier - say 10W ?

regards
Unfortunately, I have a Denon x4500 only and I do not think anyone in my city has any tube amp leave aside the dealers here. That's pity. I know that Klipsch likes tubes over solid state amps but not an option for me to test.

Try taking the glass top off... Try pulling the speakers forward

I am not sure the Klipsch forte will work here..

But that's my thinking... I may be wrong

Try a standmount Speaker instead of a floor stander

Look at the acoustics part of it

Since the Klipsch are generally on the brighter side, how about auditioning wharfedale linton heritage. You can ask any FM's here regarding its sound signature if you cannot audition them. If you like them you can order them from Hifi Mart.

Well I have tried all possible things. Even taking the table out of the room and nothing but just the towers.

Hi Vivek, Sean from Zerofidelity channel had reviewed these speakers recently. He normally gives very honest opinions about the gear he reviews. Do have a look at it. He speaks about how finicky these are w.r.t placement, toe-in, equipment matching, refinement etc. From the look of it, you shouldn't be going for a blind buy based on subjective opinion. Good luck :)

The RP8000F per se are good speakers and have heard them with Roksan and Rotel. Although the Klipsch are generally synonymous as Rock n Roll speakers, I did not find them to have the famous "Sizzling Treble" the Klipsch are reputed to have. You may have considered that the Denon may be causing the issues. I have no experience when it comes to AVR's, but would Audessy on the Denon help?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back