Are warranties for stuff bought from fairdeal and alfa stores in Mumbai valid?

filmguy

Any FM's have experience with buying electronics from either of these stores?
Planning to buy a denon avr & maybe speakers (haven't decided which one yet) from either of them but someone told me that it's all grey market stuff and even if you buy with bill the authorised service center won't accept if anything goes wrong

Hope that's incorrect coz their prices are a few 1000 cheaper at least.

Im planning to buy an Yamaha AV Receiver worth around a lakh from Fairdeal electronics mumbai. This has to be shipped to Bangalore. Their prices are definitely attractive.. But since I'm spending so much, i wanted to seek the help of the forum members here to clarify some doubts in my mind..

1) Is fairdeal an authorised dealer of Yamaha AV Receivers?
1a) If they are not authorised dealers, then how is it that the warranty is acknowledged by yamaha (Fairdeal people said that the item carries a 1 year warranty from Yamaha)?

2) Are Fairdeal people genuine (meaning.. is there any possibility of me getting duped after i make the payment to them)? Am I 100% safe in buying from them?

Your inputs would help me..
Thank you :)

Fairdeal are good and safe to deal with. Yamaha does not have them on their list of dealers. Neither does Fairdeal show Yamaha on their website. So best to check with Yamaha for warranty issues.

Im planning to buy an Yamaha AV Receiver worth around a lakh from Fairdeal electronics mumbai. This has to be shipped to Bangalore. Their prices are definitely attractive.. But since I'm spending so much, i wanted to seek the help of the forum members here to clarify some doubts in my mind..

1a) If they are not authorised dealers, then how is it that the warranty is acknowledged by yamaha (Fairdeal people said that the item carries a 1 year warranty from Yamaha)?

2) Are Fairdeal people genuine (meaning.. is there any possibility of me getting duped after i make the payment to them)? Am I 100% safe in buying from them?

We buy almost everything from Alfa.. All white goods (AC, Fridge, Washing Machine etc) are all installed by the respective manufacturers and everything has warranty like any authorized seller. I even have the Marantz NR1604 bought from them with the warranty. Fortunately every thing worked fault free till now so never needed to invoke the warranty.

While buying you can ask them for reconfirmation and they are very upfront. Some items they sell are without bill and have no warranty but most of the high priced items are with bill + warranty.

Better cross check as they sell grey market stuff as well

Can someone post their location? Maps says its near Nariman Point.

Do they stock speakers too? Looking for a pair of speakers to be used as fronts.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Can someone post their location? Maps says its near Nariman Point.

Do they stock speakers too? Looking for a pair of speakers to be used as fronts.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3
This is the one I have been to:
Fairdeal Electronics, shop nos 12, ashoka shopping centre, next to G.T.hospital crowford market mum-1 call 43444786 or 9619222563

Just wanted to update that I did purchase the AV receiver from Fairdeal, and it came with proper warranty.

There is huge difference in price of mz audio and fairdeal ... Idk how they are doing it but if i look at fairdeal rate, mz audio rates are shocking.

It means if i buy any marantz product from fairdeal they will be fully geniune and under warranty?

There is huge difference in price of mz audio and fairdeal ... Idk how they are doing it but if i look at fairdeal rate, mz audio rates are shocking.

It means if i buy any marantz product from fairdeal they will be fully geniune and under warranty?

yes it will be....

Meet Imran Bhai....he will give the best rate.....

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back