Assembled Tv

Usually vender buy non working or buy back TV from retail shop , repair or replace the faulty part and sell it with cheaper rate with 45 days warranty. They purchase dead TV set for 2K for spears. Cost varies as per size from 10k to 18K for 40 to 50 inch.

Usually vender buy non working or buy back TV from retail shop , repair or replace the faulty part and sell it with cheaper rate with 45 days warranty. They purchase dead TV set for 2K for spears. Cost varies as per size from 10k to 18K for 40 to 50 inch.
These Tvs are smuggled into India, usually the panel, circuits and frame imported separately and assembled here.

If you are in delhi and want quality tv at reduced prices then you can buy from factory seconds. Sony factory seconds shop is in daryaganj by the name of rajwala enterprises. For samsung & lg you can see factory seconds in karol bagh and majlis park.

I have bought a sony tv and it has come with one year warranty. the asking price if the model was rs 49000 at amazon and i got it for 27k along with sony complementary installation.

pm me if you have queries.

ps : i am in no way associated with any of the mentioned establishment

I think these are cheap chinese TVs with the option to have them boot with any logo one wants, be it sony, samsung or anything else.
most probably, but still some research is needed as to what panels these suppliers are using, who knows we might get lucky and get good panels, of course no warranty, does anyone remember when ebay was flooded with Catleap and Shimian 27" monitors that were using same panels as the Apple cinema and were 1/10th the price.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back