Assistance wanted in Chennai

shankarcams

Hi. I am evaluating between Roon and Sonos 96 for streaming audio. Leaving the technical merits aside, I need assistance from a couple of good "listening ear" FMs who can help me with an A/B between the two.

Ideally tomorrow i.e Sunday 29th at Chennai.

Shankar

Hi. I am evaluating between Roon and Sonos 96 for streaming audio. Leaving the technical merits aside, I need assistance from a couple of good "listening ear" FMs who can help me with an A/B between the two.

Ideally tomorrow i.e Sunday 29th at Chennai.

Shankar

Interesting, Please post the conclusions and finding.

Conclusion was rather straight forward and stark.

Roon is much better than Sonos when feeding into the Trinnov Altitude. Trinnov Altitude is a Roon Advanced Audio Transport. Maybe it is because of Roon or because of the combination.

Conclusion was rather straight forward and stark.

Roon is much better than Sonos when feeding into the Trinnov Altitude. Trinnov Altitude is a Roon Advanced Audio Transport. Maybe it is because of Roon or because of the combination.
Having attended one such comparo session when I was in Chennai, I'm curious to know whoall attended the session. Also, it would be great if they can narrate their observations.

Interesting, Can you please post other electronics and speakers used in the chain. I think this might give a better picture of the observations. Have you had a chance to listen to other Roon Endpoints. I assume that when playing un-EQ'd Bitperfect Audio, the Hardware ( DAC and Analog Section) plays way more important role than the software which is just dumping the data.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back