• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Astell & Kern Kann or Kann Cube anybody

Wharfedale Diamond 225

Sutradhaar

Hiya !!

Anybody here who owns/uses Kann or Kann Cube ?
KANN: Is there a way to install Qubuz, Spotify on Kann ?
KANN CUBE: Did they upgraded the firmware of Cube to play MQA (Tidal) yet ?
KANN or KANN CUBE: Does that 3.5mm port also doubles as toslink port ?

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Sutradhaar

So, Even though there's no comments here, I managed to order the CUBE this morning.
Getting it delivered in the US by tomorrow probably. And it'll reach me on 7th Dec.
Any comments, suggestions, advices - please.
Also, have added two over-the-ear headphones in the cart at HFZ, The Bower & Wilkinson PX & the Beyerdynanic Amiron Home to go with the Cube.

Mayank Shah

So, Even though there's no comments here, I managed to order the CUBE this morning.
Getting it delivered in the US by tomorrow probably. And it'll reach me on 7th Dec.
Any comments, suggestions, advices - please.
Also, have added two over-the-ear headphones in the cart at HFZ, The Bower & Wilkinson PX & the Beyerdynanic Amiron Home to go with the Cube.
Beyerdynamic anyday for me.

metalmickey

Thanks @Mayank Shah for endorsing Beyerdynamic. I choose B&W for travel.
lol sorry mate i was just too busy to send you the ak jr photos anyway you have gone for a better player. the px is a good hp i would anyday go for them atleast for build quality. the beyerdynamic are bit flimsy and not for traveling! though better on sound.

Sutradhaar

lol sorry mate i was just too busy to send you the ak jr photos anyway you have gone for a better player. the px is a good hp i would anyday go for them atleast for build quality. the beyerdynamic are bit flimsy and not for traveling! though better on sound.
Thanks metalmickey !!
So, PX is for travel and Beyerdynamic Amiron Home for home listening :)

Unfortunately, I had to cancel my order for Kann Cube as the delivery is being delayed due to the expected snow storm around Berkshire county area. So, now I have to either wait for someone travelling to/from the US or for HPZ to restock :(

metalmickey

Thanks metalmickey !!
So, PX is for travel and Beyerdynamic Amiron Home for home listening :)

Unfortunately, I had to cancel my order for Kann Cube as the delivery is being delayed due to the expected snow storm around Berkshire county area. So, now I have to either wait for someone travelling to/from the US or for HPZ to restock :(
my ak jr is still available

SPONSORED ADS