Putting on sale a good media player.
Cosmetically: 8 or 9/10
Reason for sale: Not using. I had got it only for experimenting as a digital source! Used it very sparingly only couple times as got another media player as well and multiple other sources/DACs as well. Feel this can be passed on to someone who can put to good use.
Over time I have collected a lot of audio gear just for experimenting Will be putting on sale some of the gear on forum so other can put to good use.
Ownership history: Had got it from another FM around a year back or so. Used it sparingly due to other sources I got.
Description: Please refer official link here . It is a popular media player so more information is easily available online I have mostly used it for sterio setup for which it works perfectly! So not much aware of video settings. Please feel free to see above official link.
Expected Prices: Rs. 4500/- + shipping (can ship anywhere at actuals through good courier service with safe packaging.)
Adding some high resolution image for your viewing pleasure
Thanks for looking! Please feel free to drop me a PM if interested. Will be glad to do the needful.
Look out for more for sale threads coming up
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.