I had purchased this from US (buy.com now known as rakuten.com) in 2010 and carried back to India. I had used this player until I built my own HTPC in 2012. Thereafter it had been used very sparingly on a few occasions and mostly lying idle but in perfect working condition, never ever repaired for any reason.
This is a well reviewed media player on cnet and other site. WiFi enabled, ethernet 100mbps lan port, USB 2.0, HDMI 1.3, can read easily from 2TB FAT/ NTFS drives and host of file formats, can play from a network file share / NAS, has basic internet radio/tv channel supports ( youtube not supported), can play from upnp sources on network but cannot be controlled by other devices via upnp. This player supports DTS and Dolby audio formats but downscales DTS-HD and Dolby-HD to DTS and Dolby respectively
Please check the specs for more details.
Cosmetic condition is 8/10 and a cleaning with moist cloth will make this 10/10. Upgraded to latest firmware.
The player comes with the remote and the external power adapter and it's mains cable only (US pin but 220 V compatible)
Original purchase price is USD 129 (excluding shipping) and the ebill is available and the price of a new one in India is a little below 5000 INR.
My ask is INR 2500 and I can ship this anywhere in India at buyer's cost (approximately Rs 250 for packaging and shipping by AIR)
Sent from my BlackBerry Classic using TapaTalk
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.