Asus or wd media player for car

andrewson00

i already have 5.1 setup in innovo car
now i want to install media player to hear 5.1 songs in car
which one is best assus or western digital
and also i fit that media player under the front seat
so i need remote control IR extension to my dashbord is that extension possible.

Hope you keep your mods restricted to audio. Avoid any kind of video devices around the front seats at least to avoid distraction.

i already have 5.1 setup in innovo car
now i want to install media player to hear 5.1 songs in car
which one is best assus or western digital
and also i fit that media player under the front seat
so i need remote control IR extension to my dashbord is that extension possible.

you can indeed connect the same to screen and enjoy however few inputs.

direct line of site needed for remote.
what screen input you plan to use ? RCA/HDMI ??
Xtreamer supports fixed resolutions like 480, 720i/p , 1080i/p.. only HDMI/RCA restricted to 540i/p.
whats the point of 5.1 just audio in car as you will be sitting at one corner and stereo makes more sense.
if its for Video decent multi channel HU's will do the job.

please avoid any screen in front as it might divert your attention whle driving and can be fatal for one and others.

drive safe.

you can indeed connect the same to screen and enjoy however few inputs.

direct line of site needed for remote.
what screen input you plan to use ? RCA/HDMI ??
Xtreamer supports fixed resolutions like 480, 720i/p , 1080i/p.. only HDMI/RCA restricted to 540i/p.
whats the point of 5.1 just audio in car as you will be sitting at one corner and stereo makes more sense.
if its for Video decent multi channel HU's will do the job.

please avoid any screen in front as it might divert your attention whle driving and can be fatal for one and others.

drive safe.

thks for ur advise
its only for audio purpose so no need for distraction,
i used to hear stereo all these time,
now i use 5.1, its sounds amazing when u hear it then only u feel clear and perfect sound in all channels especially in subwoofer

yes,its sounds amazing when u hear it then only u feel clear and perfect sound in all channels especially in subwoofer
SShln1

Back