Ownership: 1st owner, was used and stored with great care.
Price: INR 4500 (firm)
Shipping: Not included in the above mentioned price. Buyer to pay the shipping. Shipping risks to be borne by the buyer. Can package it well to avoid any damages.
Item Location: Delhi
Accessories: Original box, manual and all the supplied accessories
Reason for selling: I have moved on to a dedicated and external USB DAC and it not getting any use in my system.
Condition: Very clean. No operational issues whatsoever.
This is the more expensive version (ST) and it was rarely available in the market too .Perfect sound card for anyone using their PC as the source. Amazing VFM
Sound Signature as per my assessment: Details oriented, lively and airy. Mids are prominent and has a punchy bass too. (All the SQ impressions are my views and are to be treated as subjective.)
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.