Asus Xonar Essence STX : Users

cha_indian

About a week about I bought Xonar STX sound card and I connected the analogue out to the my stereo amp and the bookshelf speakers. After reading a lot of good reviews, I was expecting a WOW moment but I was a bit dissapointed. My old Media player sounded better than this setup. I am sure there must be a lot of people who have spent a lot of time modding and fine tuning this card.. I am requesting anyone to help me in correctly setting this up.

All depends on your power supply. If you have a cheap 500 rupee psu, poor sound is what you'll get. I have one in my computer and it sounds decent for the 8000 rupees i paid for it.

About a week about I bought Xonar STX sound card and I connected the analogue out to the my stereo amp and the bookshelf speakers. After reading a lot of good reviews, I was expecting a WOW moment but I was a bit dissapointed. My old Media player sounded better than this setup. I am sure there must be a lot of people who have spent a lot of time modding and fine tuning this card.. I am requesting anyone to help me in correctly setting this up.

What amp and speakers you have connected ?

What exactly were you expecting, not everyone have same expectations :) ?

Also MP3 sound same crap depends upon source. I have ASUS Xonar Essence ST, without nay modification. It suggest output OPAMP change, but never felt like that.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back