- Dec 27, 2009
- gurgaon / Delhi / NCR
I am letting go my ASUS Xonar Essence STX Sound Card as I have upgraded to Halide Design DAC HD.
Brand : Asus
Age: Don't remember exactly but bought around 2012
Box: Have original box.
Reason for sale: upgraded to much higher DAC
Price expected: Rs. 6000
Shipping for outside Gurgaon: Extra at sellers risk.
Audio Interface: PCI Express
Output Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) (Front-out) :124 dB
Output/Input Full-Scale Voltage :Line output (RCA, 3.5) : 2 Vrms (5.65 Vp-p)
Analog Playback Sample Rate and Resolution :44.1K/48K/96K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit
Chipset: Audio Processor :ASUS AV100 High-Definition Sound Processor (Max. 192KHz/24bit)
Digital-to-analog Converter(DAC): TI Bur-Brown PCM1792A
Analog Output: 1 x 6.3 mm jack (1/4?) Headphone out
2 x RCA (Un-Balanced)
Analog Input: 1 x 6.3 mm jack (1/4?) (Line-in/ Mic-in combo)
Digital: 1 x S/PDIF out (1 x Optical / Coaxial combo)
Check full specs @ https://www.asus.com/Sound-Cards/Xonar_Essence_STX/
Will upload video and 2 pic of name with item soon (have to take it out of the case)
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.