ATC SCM40 Active !!!

Sir

7-8 Lakhs is Conversion from GBP to INR and hope it would be 10 Lakh range if its available in India D\D.

Curious to know that the FM has the same speakers in his signature. Does the speakers have active/passive with the same model number?

Actually the price of ATC is approximately 30% more then what it is in UK.
The ATC SCM50 Active is roughly 12 lakhs & ATC SM100 Active is 15 lakhs.
By that logic ATC SCM40 active would be around 8 lakhs.

The one that I have is the older passive version which is around 3.7 lakhs now.

Parent dealer for ATC is Cine Focus in Chennai. In Bangalore you can speak to Palani from Audio Planet.

I'd think nearer to 15 lacs... even basic electronics like the latest routers cost nearly twice in India.

This make me to feel sometimes "Why the hell I born in India" :eek:

No offense intended to India anyways, Just felt. In fact My Dream is to own Harbeth One day with Accuphase,But am not sure why i like them whether or when i would reach my dream :rolleyes:

This make me to feel sometimes "Why the hell I born in India" :eek:

No offense intended to India anyways, Just felt. In fact My Dream is to own Harbeth One day with Accuphase,But am not sure why i like them whether or when i would reach my dream :rolleyes:

Europe is not so much better in terms of Costs/Duty. be happy at least food / clothes and medicines are so much cheaper in India.

Just curious on why Harbeth + Accuphase ? not heard of them much together Theoretically speaking, they are great individually, my guess is as a pair they might both prefer slightly more "brighter" companions .

Again proof is in the pudding, but just my thought having heard them separately but never together

Europe is not so much better in terms of Costs/Duty. be happy at least food / clothes and medicines are so much cheaper in India.

Just curious on why Harbeth + Accuphase ? not heard of them much together Theoretically speaking, they are great individually, my guess is as a pair they might both prefer slightly more "brighter" companions .

Again proof is in the pudding, but just my thought having heard them separately but never together

Sir, Thanks; So only i have mentioned some times,So sometimes should be my Eating time too :eek:hyeah:

I said i dont know why But some Love for how they Look and Build. I had dream to own Sansui amp and it was met last year and am paring with small baby speaker to them, But i feel its heaven.

Probably i could put across either i would own any one first and latest will ask for Suggestion for you all for the best match.. ;)

If you are looking to import ATC speakers, I can tell you upfront that it is not worth it :) I have tried that path, inquired the price of ATC speakers pretty much from all possible countries and when I add the shipping cost and import duties (you can't expect to quietly pass through customs with 50kg worth of goods) it costs more than what the dealer in India is offering. And not mention the warranty that becomes void on Import.

Speakers unless they are bookshelves, in most cases does not make sense importing :) My 2 cents :eek:hyeah:

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back