Differences between fazor vs non-fazor are worth considering since they have totally different sound signatures. Fazor is neutral. Non-fazor is warm. Fazor has extended upper end that sounds grainy at times. It lacks of the deep & extended bass that was responsible for putting them in the limelight. With fazors, bass rolls off early. Imaging & clarity is better though. The non-fazors have a lush natural tone. Voices & instruments are spooky-real. Soundstage extends outside the earcups. With fazors, you'll find staging between the earcups. A lot of headfiers have retained their old 2.2s. That 'magic' factor is gone with fazors. Fazors are more of a sidegrade. Both are different beasts of equal value. Just like Sennheiser HD600 (neutral) vs HD650 (warm). Audeze probably moved from an organic/3D sounding headphone towards a studio-friendly headphone as an answer to the HD800s.
The mini XLRs on the stock cable have been replaced professionally with high quality ones. Found the older moulded connectors cheap hence. Looks & feels better now
Current price of the Rosewood version on Headphone Zone (Official Audeze India dealer) is 79900K. The impact-proof travel case costs $125 extra. It's not available locally. Expected price is 55K + shipping @ actuals
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.