Audeze LCD2 headphones price and availability in india

can u tell me from which website do i buy online, Audeze official website or headphone.com
prices are same from both websites, but audeze is charging 30$ for sipping also.

Last edited:
can u tell me from which website do i buy online, Audeze official website or headphone.com
prices are same from both websites, but audeze is charging 30$ for sipping also.

Best bet is to have somebody from US to bring it to india. Getting $1000 cans with customs will be hazzles through normal channels .

Are you looking for LCD-2 Rev 2 ?
It looks like Audeze will be releasing a new model this weekend during CANJAM.

May i know which amp/source will you be using for LCD2 ?

Why not buy direct from Audeze, you would have to pay custom charges either way.

@esanthosh : :eek:
Well, atleast the LCD-2 would retain its good price in second hand market.

Last edited:
The audeze site has an indian distributor listed: ARN Systems Pvt. Ltd., - Bangalore
#66/1, Ground Floor, Coles Road, Fraser Town
Bangalore 560 005. Karnataka.India
Phone: +91 80 41234644
Fax: +91 80 41250970
Email: [email protected]
Web: Welcome to ARN Systems ::: Bangalore: :: India

ARN Systems Pvt. Ltd., - New Delhi
#401, 4th Floor, Hemkunt House,
6, Rajendra Place,
New Delhi - 110008
Telephone: +91 11 25811213
Fax:+91 124 2566 8857
Email: [email protected]

Why not contact them?

<nineteen months later...>

According to ARN's website, they do deal in Audeze --- but then, the site is more decorative than content, so it might not mean much.

Audeze continue to hold a place in my long-term hifi dreams, and the LCD2 might (if still available at my next pension payout in a few years time) be realistic. One thing I wanted to do was to check out the weight, and I took the opportunity to do this in Singapore last week. Indeed, the 'phones are perfectly comfortable and, while not being the featherweight of my AT AD900s, they do not feel heavy at all. I very quickly forgot all about checking out the physical aspects and was soon really enjoying the music :). Definitely still on the dream list :)

Sorry, anm, I didn't really look, but it was S$1,000-and-something, and I think that was for the 'bamboo' rather than the rosewood. I made a point of not looking, just in case I found myself reaching for the debit card!

I wonder if the wood makes any real sonic difference? I suspect that the rosewood would be more visually satisfying --- and these things are certainly easy on the eye as well as on the ear :)

The bamboo and rosewood are identically priced. For ecofriendly reasons, it might make sense to go for bamboo;)- it also requires less maintenance.

The bamboo and rosewood are identically priced...

Not according to Audeze's own site (LCD2 page) ---

Bamboo: US$995
Rosewood: US$1,145

A big difference of $150!

Not at all sure whether the rosewood would add to pleasure of ownership, if not sound quality ---it was not an arbitrary material choice in the first place--- or if it would be better to contribute that $150 towards an amplifier. Some might even prefer to spend it on the cable.

Anyway, I don't have to make that decision right now, but it is fun pretending! :lol:

On a $400 thing, $150 is a big difference but not on a $150 thing. If $150 pinches on a $1000 thing then you should reconsider spending $1000 in the first place.

Actually, it's 15%, which is not at all such a small thing, but my buying philosophy does tend to be, "I'm going to spend this much I might as well spend a bit more!"

So, heck... why not the LCD3s? :lol:

There is a sensible side to all this extravagance, and that is the rule that it is always cheaper to buy once. ie, buy what you want in the first place, rather than trying to economise, and ending up buying the thing you really wanted later, thereby loosing money on the total spend.

Has anyone compared the LCD2 and LCD3? I have no doubt that I would be very happy with the LCD2, just on the basis of a short listen that could not be called an audition. But then, I'm very happy with my A-Ts for now, so happier can easily be postponed for quite a while :)

Hey guys!

I'm interested in selling my audeze lcd-2 rev 2. They have rosewood wood cups and lamb-skin leather earpads. They have been extremely well taken care of and show no signs of use. They come with a great hard travelling case.

Brilliant headphones. It pains me to let them go but I'm starting a home studio and the need money to fund it.

I'm based in Bangalore. Please feel free to drop by and check them out.

Anyone interested, please pm me at prspctvsproductions at gmail dot com for more info.

Btw, I have heard most of the high end headphones in the world. I've literally travelled to places just to listen to headphones. I would be happy to answer any queries on the sonic signature of the lcd-2 and how they compare to other high end headphones.

Cheers and have a nice day!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back