- Sep 1, 2008
- Churchgate Mumbai 400020
Mine is the ORIGINAL power Chord "E". Audience offers its owners an upgrade of converting thier old cable to "E" which stands for enhanced. I bought mine with "E" stamped on it.
They are eligible to a further upgrade to "SE". Just to let you'll know. This company is very customer friendly. They bend over backwards to please.
Reason For Sale: Using cables from "Transparent" in my system.
Age: Under 2 Years.
First Owner: Yes. Purchased directly from John McDonald Of Audience.
Price Expected: Rs 25000
i will allow all the revievers to do the talking on the merits of this cable.
Audience PowerChord Reviews
For that matter, I think the Audience powerChord cables are the best bargain there is in the world of power cables."Jack Roberts - January '13 Read Full Review
Audience's powerChord is something special among high-end power cords. Uncommonly flexible, the powerChord is refreshingly easy to install and place. Essentially neutral, the powerChord successfully combines high levels of resolution and coherence with a relaxed, musical presentation that draws the listener into the performance. With its overachieving performance and relatively low price, Audience's powerChord merits an unqualified recommendation.
John Acton -- March 08 Read Full Reivew
audience powerchord - Forum search results
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.