• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Audio Art IC3se with Xhadow Precision RCA

Wharfedale Evo 4.2
Status
Not open for further replies.

sidvee

I have 3 pairs of Audio Art's IC3SE interconnects terminated with the excellent Xhadow Precision RCA connectors. This is a superb cable, very neutral and smooth sounding - please google for reviews, I don't believe there is a cable that can compete with these at this price. I am selling because I am upgrading.
Current prices in US (please go to Audio Art website):
1m pair - $350
2m pair - $410
My price is 45% off
1m pair - 12,000- I have 1 pair (braiding is loose on 1 cable so I knocked off 500)
2m pair - 15,000 - I have 2 pairs (excellent condition 9/10)
Shipping is based on actuals and at buyers risk - blue dart is Rs.400 approx. and I prefer to use this as they are safe though slightly more expensive. Alternatively you can make arrangement to have it picked up.
Please note Xhadow connecters are wide so you need to have decent space between rca inputs on your component.
Cheers,
Sid

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Attachments

• audioart.jpg
    audioart.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:

sidvee

Last edited:

sidvee

Price drop 1m pair - 11,000
2m pair - each pair - 14,000
Prices at 50% off. If 2 pairs are bought then I will knock off another 1k off the combined price.
Shipping at actuals. If you are looking for an analog cable that is very neutral, does not add any anomalies to the signal and simply gets out of the way for music to flow, then you should strongly consider these.
Anyways my last offer, if not I will keep these.
Cheers,
Sid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.