Audio Cassettes

rajeev_pr70

Hi All... am looking for audio cassettes. Could you please share some leads where I can pick up. I stay in Bangalore.
Old Hindi Melodies, Soft Rock, Blues, Jazz, Carnatic, Malayalam and some POPs.

Thanks in advance
Rajeev

Mahi

Hi All... am looking for audio cassettes. Could you please share some leads where I can pick up. I stay in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance
Rajeev
Hi rajeev brother you need new ones or used ones ??

A K Bhattacharjee

Thanks in advance
Rajeev
Search vinylworld.in they sell new as well as used audio cassettes.

skroderider

Thanks in advance
Rajeev
Your best bet would be to keep a watch on OLX for local sellers from your city. For audio cassettes, it makes sense to buy from local sellers because you can physically inspect them, and prevent any damage (inevitable) from shipping.

Black_Hawk

Search vinylworld.in they sell new as well as used audio cassettes.

I just started browsing this site last night and planning to order a couple of used audio CDs from them. Hope they pack nicely and ship and are overall reliable. No Cash on Delivery option, would have liked that since it's my first order from them.

skroderider

I just started browsing this site last night and planning to order a couple of used audio CDs from them. Hope they pack nicely and ship and are overall reliable. No Cash on Delivery option, would have liked that since it's my first order from them.
My experience with them for records has been good - although I rarely buy from them anymore because of the high prices. They pack records very well and are reliable.

A K Bhattacharjee

Till date I had no problem. Their packing is excellent. All my stuff, whether it is vinyl, CD or cassettes reached me safely. You can also clear your doubts with Suresh Babu, the owner.

Last edited:

anirban420

Thanks in advance
Rajeev
I have some extra Bollywood cassettes. You can contact me if you need

Mahi

Technics tapedeack available # mint condition, original condition, # any one interested please contact me

reubensm

i found this interesting YouTuber with his collection of bollywood tapes, do check this out (and his other videos) if you are interested in buying bollywood tapes (no experience with buying from him, found this during a casual YouTube search and sharing for general interest)

naks

i have some 500 cassettes unused and sealed english and around 1000 hindi tapes from my collection. all are unused and sealed.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer