Audio CD shop in Bangalore

I buy ACDs and DVDs of regional language (Malayalam and Tamil) from this online store - MyMovieMall Online Movie Store, Online Movie Shop, Shop Movies Online, Buy DVD Online, Buy Blu-Ray Online, Buy VCD Online, Malayalam Movies, Kannada Movies, Tamil Movies, Telugu movies, Hindi Movies, Buy Audio CD Online, Buy MP3 Online

Their store is in Kamanahalli. I think there is an option for store pick up as well.

MYMOVIEMALL
Support Number : (0091) 80950 54316
Email : [email protected]
CORPORATE HEAD OFFICE & WAREHOUSE : #555. 3rd Main, NPS School Road, Opp. Jal Vayu Vihar Back Gate, Kammanahalli, Bangalore 84

-John.

Temptations - 5 minutes from Mantri Square - Malleshwaram
VIBRATIONS - No.100/107, Jayam Shopping Centre, Between 7TH & 8TH Cross, Sampige Road, Malleswaram
S.P Road - Raga Tharangini

Temptations generally stocks all the new ones ...

Calypso, Jayanagar has a wide spread...

242, Manandi Arch, 9th Main, 3rd Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore
080-22452368

Note: I have no affiliation !

This shop has very good hindi songs and english songs collection. However tamil song collection is poor. The owner has managed to get some tamil movies.

Thanks for recommending this shop dude

Temptations - 5 minutes from Mantri Square - Malleshwaram
VIBRATIONS - No.100/107, Jayam Shopping Centre, Between 7TH & 8TH Cross, Sampige Road, Malleswaram
S.P Road - Raga Tharangini

Temptations generally stocks all the new ones ...

Are you sure Raga tharangini still exists? I didnt see such a shop in SP road, the phone is also not working:sad:

Are you sure Raga tharangini still exists? I didnt see such a shop in SP road, the phone is also not working:sad:

Raga tharangini is the dealer for Tamil CD's in SP Road ....you will only find a few new titles ....go to SP road and ask for the shop which stocks Tamil CD's and they will direct you there ....its a very small shop

I would suggest Mymoviemall ...which antony has suggested ...and then temptations at malleshwaram ....

do you travel to Coimbatore on Weekends ?

OP, sorry for hijacking your thread, but I'm in sorta same predicament as you.

I used to buy western classical earlier at Landmark, Forum (Koramangala). They had excellent collection in this genre (labels like Deutsche Grammophon, Decca, Telarc) as well as many 'non mainstream' genres (soundtracks from Ennio Morricone, Operas, Jazz, Gospel, etc.).

But after their takeover by Westside, their music collection has been tragically gutted. All I see now are mostly 'latest best sellers' like Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga etc. Sadly, they're no different now from their competitors like Reliance Digital or Planet M (if they're still around, that is).

Coming to the point, are there any places in Bangalore (preferably around Koramangala/JP Nagar/Bannerghatta) that feature a decent western classical collection?

Coming to the point, are there any places in Bangalore (preferably around Koramangala/JP Nagar/Bannerghatta) that feature a decent western classical collection?

Temptations (several outlets in B'lore) has a fair amount of Jazz/Big Band stuff from the '50s, and some discount Western classical, usually recordings of East European Orchestras. The quality is variable, but YMMV - there are a few rare composers/performances in the lot. These are usually Rs.99/CD, so no harm rummaging through the lot.

Gryphon, I sent you a PM regarding Western Classical music. If you wish to reply I think I could help you.

Calypso, jayanagar has a good collection indeed, visited yesterday and they had all the Hindi legendary soundtracks (A R Rahman and other) in their inventory. Highly recommended.

Thanks all for giving pointers.

I was able to get some good HINDI collection from "Calypso".

Also got Roja, Kathalan, Indira from Lahiri Music in SP road Bangalore. But they are not silver cds.

Good luck all!!

Re-starting an old thread -

Are there any good places to buy CD's in bangalore. It looks like most of the places above are closed down.

There are two shops that I know of which are still active in Public Utility Building, MG Road - Rams Musique and Mahatobar Distributions.

Re-starting an old thread -

Are there any good places to buy CD's in bangalore. It looks like most of the places above are closed down.

In case you are looking to purchase English Audio CDs & in case you are okay to purchase from a non-retail/non-dealer, please PM me.

Thanks!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back