Audio CD/ Vinyl Shop in India

Do we have a repository of the existing Audio CD/Vinyl shops in Various parts of India.

If we do not have any dedicated thread, can we consolidate them here ? Once you post them in the Thread. I'll arrange them in city wise here.

I buy all my CDs and SACDs in Amazon.com or Amazon.in , found some stockist selling CDs on OLX but never taken a chance. Raj video vision mount road also quit selling Audio CDs.

Cochin:
Vita Entertainment
No:40/8361, Ambadi Building, Shenoy Junction, Convent Road, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Cochin, Shenoys, Ernakulam, Kerala 682035.

Pune:
Oceanic Sound And Vision

1156/5, Exhibition Road, Camp, Near 93 M G Road, Camp, Next To Saifee Street, Pune, Maharashtra 411001.

Music Circle in Mumbai for pre-owned vinyl at reasonable prices and mostly VG and VG+ condition. Pilak (owner of music circle) ships all over India.

For new vinyl, Revolver Club in Mumbai has the most choice. Can be expensive though.

Just received this email: seems they stock Vinyl, Cds and Cassettes

As a new service to our music loving customers we recently launched MUSICSPOT.IN.
India's place on the web to purchase quality Vinyl, CD's and (cassette) Tapes.
We also offer a variety of vinyl care & tuning products and other accessories.
Although we currently offer already almost 1000 quality LP's from top labels and pressing-plants, we are only just starting...

As a new service to our music loving customers we recently launched MUSICSPOT.IN.
Although we currently offer already almost 1000 quality LP's from top labels and pressing-plants, we are only just starting...
Thanks for sharing.
Good to see more players entering the scene. Good for music lovers :)
Their shipping charges seems to be very high compared to any of the other online Indian music stores for Vinyl.
That may force many to stay away as it almost costs as much as the Vinyl :(

Thanks for sharing.
Good to see more players entering the scene. Good for music lovers :)
Their shipping charges seems to be very high compared to any of the other online Indian music stores for Vinyl.
That may force many to stay away as it almost costs as much as the Vinyl :(
Yup shipping charges are high

They do not have any CD collection. I could only see 2 CDs. Thats it. Sad, I was expecting some good collection.

Both old and new as well. Most of the 90's hindi title I have. So looking for 70's and 80's title as well as few new title ( Post 2005)

I have a few English cds about 20 left, which i do not require. They are in excellent condition.
Let me know if they interest you.
Cheers

Prices seem to have been updated now to include shipping cost.

But extremely expensive. It looks like they're focusing on vinyl reissues by audiophile labels (Speakers Corner, Analogue Productions, Audio Note, etc.), but even then prices are at least twice as expensive.

Last edited:
i am on the lookout for some hindi audio cds too.purchased some online on amazon as they are the only ones i could possibly find.

Cochin:
Vita Entertainment
No:40/8361, Ambadi Building, Shenoy Junction, Convent Road, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Cochin, Shenoys, Ernakulam, Kerala 682035.

Pune:
Oceanic Sound And Vision

1156/5, Exhibition Road, Camp, Near 93 M G Road, Camp, Next To Saifee Street, Pune, Maharashtra 411001.
does vita entertainment have hindi,malayalam and tamil audio cds...the kind of 90s early 2000s also probably.in my town couple of cd shops shut shop and the ones remaining have no audio cds.just the mp3 versions

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back