Audio from projector for 5.1 setup

balabemct

Hi all,
I have denon 2400 h receiver with polk 5.1 setup. Rti A5 as towers Rti A1 as surround, Csi A6 as centre ,Dsw 660 as Sub.
Not yet started using fully. Still my dedicated set up is not complete due to some space restrictions.

Meantime i have vivibright projector. The problem now is that projector dont have HDMI (ARC ) option. Only 2 channel RCA is available. And 3.5 mm audio jack only available.

Now how to get audio from projector to receiver. Is there any HDMI to Hdmi Arc convertors or 2 channer RCA ( red white yellow ) wire to digital outputs like co axial or optical connections.

Please suggest. So that i can buy materials for the use.

Thanks in advance.

NB : Streaming multimedia contents tru
Amazon fire stick and Mi 4k box. Only projector to show at 100 inch screen.

Hey!
Why not connect the firestick directly to the AVR ?? That way the video is sent to the projector from the HDMI out of the AVR.

Regards,
Som

Connect firestick directly to the avr . Now thr sound will be processed by the avr, In all probabilities you should be getting 5.1 sound

Hi all,
I have denon 2400 h receiver with polk 5.1 setup. Rti A5 as towers Rti A1 as surround, Csi A6 as centre ,Dsw 660 as Sub.
Not yet started using fully. Still my dedicated set up is not complete due to some space restrictions.

Meantime i have vivibright projector. The problem now is that projector dont have HDMI (ARC ) option. Only 2 channel RCA is available. And 3.5 mm audio jack only availableth
Now how to get audio from projector to receiver. Is there any HDMI to Hdmi Arc convertors or 2 channer RCA ( red white yellow ) wire to digital outputs like co axial or optical connections.

Thanks in advance.

I couldn't get one point here. Are you saying projector has only 3 pin RCA cable (Y - Video + RW - audio LR) + 3.5 mm audio out? Projector usually will have at least 1 HDMI port and generally ARC won't be applicable for projector as that won't have much video, audio processing capability.

If I assume your projector has 1 or 2 HDMI port, you connect your Mi box or Firestick to AVR HDMI in ports. Take the AVR HDMI out to projector. AVR won't send audio signal to projector unless otherwise u asked it to do so. AVR will process audio and send to speakers...

Thanks for suggestion.
But how to connect AV receiver to projector ?
Hi all,

Meantime i have vivibright projector. The problem now is that projector dont have HDMI (ARC ) option. Only 2 channel RCA is available. And 3.5 mm audio jack only available.

Thanks in advance.

You dont need ARC for Projector, ARC is only needed if you want to run some native apps on the Projector directly .
Just connect the HDMI port of your projector to the HDMI Output on your AVR with a HDMI cable. Connect your firestick to a different AVR HDMI input port. Turn on the AVR and you should the Projector display showing Denon logo with no input selected, once you change input to the port where firestick is connected it will display contents being played on the firestick.

Hi all
My projector is ok now. Displaying the video source from receiver. But now mi 4k box is not working and not showing anything.

Have tried all HDmi ports not working any suggestions?
But mi 4k box works in Tv.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back