Audio setup around Denon AVR-S760H

nep4tune

Hi All

I recently got a DENON AVR-S760H from the US and plan to build an audio setup around it with a possible upgrade to video a couple of years down the line. Being new to this am right now completely overwhelmed with the range of options available and hence turning to this forum for some advice. I primarily listen to rock, blues and jazz and stream my music via Spotify Pro. I live in a rented place so the area of the living room where I plan to set it up can vary. Would really appreciate recommendations for a pair of bookshelves and subwoofer that can serve my needs. My budget for these would be ~80k and am currently based out of Bangalore.

Thanks in advance for all the suggestions :)

Hi All

I recently got a DENON AVR-S760H from the US and plan to build an audio setup around it with a possible upgrade to video a couple of years down the line. Being new to this am right now completely overwhelmed with the range of options available and hence turning to this forum for some advice. I primarily listen to rock, blues and jazz and stream my music via Spotify Pro. I live in a rented place so the area of the living room where I plan to set it up can vary. Would really appreciate recommendations for a pair of bookshelves and subwoofer that can serve my needs. My budget for these would be ~80k and am currently based out of Bangalore.

As you are in Bangalore check with Indiq audio for the same. Amit is the person.

Hi All

Pls scan the classifieds section of this forum as well. Read online reviews of what goes well with your receiver given your room size.

Thank you all for your suggestions!

Have been scanning the forums but looks like the model I have is not very popular here. Will continue to watch the classifieds section while I visit some of the recommended places.

I had auditioned the Polk 200R with this AVR at ProFX and was quite impressed but since that is the only one I have tried so far, it does not mean much. Planning to check out the Wharfedale Diamond 12.2. Any other speakers in this segment that I could look to check out.

Best

Have you already purchased a step down transformer for the AVR?

You can also audition:
Dali oberon 1
Q acoustics 3010i, 3020i, 3030i,
Elac debut 2.0 B5.2 and B6.2,
Polk ES20

For subwoofer you can look at these brands REL, SVS, Rythmik.

Have you already purchased a step down transformer for the AVR?

You can also audition:
Dali oberon 1
Q acoustics 3010i, 3020i, 3030i,
Elac debut 2.0 B5.2 and B6.2,
Polk ES20

For subwoofer you can look at these brands REL, SVS, Rythmik.
Thank you for your suggestions. Will check these out.

Am still in the process of finalizing the stepdown transformer. Split between ordering through a contact from Mumbai or getting the Aulten 1 kva directly off Amazon.

I may be putting the cart in front of the horse here but I see that there is a Polk DSW PRO 660 subwoofer listed in the classified section. Should I even think about that or just focus on finalizing the bookshelves to start with.

This is probably the most indecisive I have ever felt about buying stuff :)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back