Audio Streamer + DAC + PreAmp

vijayk

Looking to buy this 3 in 1 device with budget about 3.5L
If same device has internal storage to store my High Resolution Audio files that great

Please help me in suggestion that I can buy in India or UK

Thank you,
~Vijay

Thank you folks...
beside above 2 suggestions, I'm considering Aurender Korean brand
Model A200 is single box that house Streamer (with 240GB Cashing NVMe, DAC, PreAmp and user installable HDD or SSD up-to max 16TB

The only downside is no WiFi. It forces to connect wire network only.
Another downside is price, MRP 6L in India and $6000

Looking to buy this 3 in 1 device with budget about 3.5L
If same device has internal storage to store my High Resolution Audio files that great

Please help me in suggestion that I can buy in India or UK

Thank you,
~Vijay
Marantz ND8006 is also one option. Price wise it is much lesser than your budget. I got one recently. It also has a CD player in it.

Marantz ND8006 is also one option. Price wise it is much lesser than your budget. I got one recently. It also has a CD player in it.
Thanks Amit,
Marantz ND8006 seems good option... however I'm not sure if it comes with it own App? I really do not want get into Roon to add reoccurring cost. I will prefer to use my iPad mini as a device to control playlist, Tidal and other streaming services via single app

BTW do you mind sharing your price that you purchase recently and where?

Cheers

Thanks Amit,
Marantz ND8006 seems good option... however I'm not sure if it comes with it own App? I really do not want get into Roon to add reoccurring cost. I will prefer to use my iPad mini as a device to control playlist, Tidal and other streaming services via single app

BTW do you mind sharing your price that you purchase recently and where?

Cheers
Hi Vijay,

Yes, from apple ipad mini you can chose airplay and it will stream to Marantz ND8006. No need for separate app.
From android, suppose you have spotify then in spotify screen itself you will get one icon to stream to the streamer. (smilar to airplay icon)
No need to use a separate app, atleast I did not use. I have checked with ipad and spotify on android phone so far.

I purchased from hifimart on their price at site, around one month back only.

Naim Uniti Atom

In my opinion - (In NO order of preference)
Cambridge Edge NQ - Does everything you want, but higher than your budget atleast in India.
HiFi Rose products - for all you want to do including internal storage
AudioLab 6000n - though no external disk support & a painful app when tested 2 years ago.
Naim Unity Atom (NAIM makes a couple other horrendous looking but great performing products)
BS Node 2021

***These are the ones I am aware of, used or researched.

Naim Uniti Atom
Thanks...
I will have to ignore its Amp capabilities and use pre-output. Also I will save some INR from my budget :)

In my opinion - (In NO order of preference)
Cambridge Edge NQ - Does everything you want, but higher than your budget atleast in India.
HiFi Rose products - for all you want to do including internal storage
AudioLab 6000n - though no external disk support & a painful app when tested 2 years ago.
Naim Unity Atom (NAIM makes a couple other horrendous looking but great performing products)
BS Node 2021

***These are the ones I am aware of, used or researched.
Thank you...
this is good list and addition to other members suggestion.

Cambridge edge NQ will be way out to my budget and I believe same with HiFi Rose

So Far I'm keeping eye on Naim Unity Atom (INR: 2.90L price by AV Store) and NAD 658 ($1599) both are without internal storage
Another option offer by Forum member is pre-owned Auralic Altair G1 (2L) this comes with internal storage as an option

I think this is it pretty much to conclude my final decision
I will be closing it by this weekend, meanwhile suggestions are welcome

Well thanks a ton to all members on this post, its really great to leverage on members research and first hand experience

Regards,
~Vijay

At 3.5L budget? You can get a 4 in 1.
You should definitely consider this!
Best part is shipping charges and Customs duty are handled by the company

This is 400 wpc @8ohm

Have you considered the Matrix Audio M2? It ticks all your boxes except internal storage, and it is about 2.8L in India. We can connect a USB drive to it, or hook it up to a NAS. It is also Roon ready.

If you want to set up Roon, a ROCK Server would run to about 35-40K (NUCi3/256GB/8GB), and a Roon Year Sub is about 14k. Or you could also guy a good NAS (something like a Synology DS220 maybe) and 2 4TB HDDs with the rest of the budget. You could even install Roon on the NAS if you want to.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back