Audio Video set up for Office area and meeting rooms

Dear All,

This may not be the right section but I could find this a most relevant section. We are going to build our new office in Bangalore and this will be on 6 floors with different meeting rooms, conference rooms, training room etc. We are looking for experienced party who has experience on similar type of work with international standards. This set up will be in Bangalore. Any one who is in to this type of business can send me direct message and I will be willing to have one 2 one meeting in our office.

Regards

Rajesh Mehendiratta

Since it is in Bangalore, check with IndiQ Audio based on Thanisandra. They are an audiophile brand. They undertake this sort of work.

Contact Mr. Amit Jain, 7032292587. Good luck.

Edit 1:

I think I misunderstood the requirements. I thought you wanted to setup a media room. My apologies.

Edit 2:

The title says Audio Vidoe setup. So I wasn't completely wrong. You can check with IndiQ anyways.

Last edited:
Since it is in Bangalore, check with IndiQ Audio based on Thanisandra. They are an audiophile brand. They undertake this sort of work.

Contact Mr. Amit Jain, 7032292587. Good luck.

Edit 1:

I think I misunderstood the requirements. I thought you wanted to setup a media room. My apologies.

Edit 2:

The title says Audio Vidoe setup. So I wasn't completely wrong. You can check with IndiQ anyways.
Thanks for your reply. Our requirement is purely to office application.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back