Audio Video Wall Mount Supports- SoundFoundations

magma

Hello
Here are some lovely supports for speakers as well as electronics.They are invaluable to those who have no space for racks and stands and would like a wall mountable solution, and yet require the mount to be well made and rigid and vibration free.

They are imported from the following manufacturer. However since we are the sole importers prices are surprisingly reasonable.
Solutions For Other Products | OMB Italy

AudioMagix
This is a really well made solution for wall mounting electronics that are heavy or require good support as well as isolation.The audioMagix is affixed to the wall using 6 extra long screws and the expansive arms provide ideal support with NO springboarg effect ( which is experienced by many brackets that are commercially available).

It is ideal for wall mounting Turntables , Amplifiers, AVRs etc

Isolating and antiskid neoprene inserts provide a firm grip to the shelf (which either the customer can procure or we can send - or alternatively you can even go shelfless!! ).A Fibre outer cover hides all the ugly mounting screws as well as allows a pass through for cables
The mount is finished in a durable antirust matt black coat (Please note the picture however shows a silver finish and is only for illustration)

For someone who has more equipment one can easily mount one audiomagix below the other. The fibre cover giving it a sleek oem look

Note: commercial wall mount supports are available however these are bracket based supports that do not support more that the weight of a DVD player. Their shelf support area extends only to a couple inches due to which a springboard effect is inevitable and due to which it also becomes unsafe when mounting heavier and larger sized loads.

Specs
Will support equipment upto 30 inches wide
Will support equipment upto 20 inches deep
Will support equipment upto 30 kgs weight

Ideal for
AVRs, Amplification, Centre speakers

zdUtAXE.jpg

Bimagix 30
This is well made wall mount that will support speakers weighing upto 30 kgs
A steel swivelable mount that has a fibre cover on both the extending arm as well as the wall mounting plate, this mount combines superb support with top end aesthetics and is well at home in well furnished living rooms.

Both the arm and the top plate can be swiveled. Internal cable mangament allows you to hide the wires behind the fibre covers.
The mount is finished in a durable anti-rust matt black coat (Please note the picture however shows a silver finish and is only for illustration)
The USP of this mount is its fit and finish as compared to most locally made flimsy welded wall mounts. Being an Italia product

kFysOqf.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great, Ali. Does it have cable management built into the pipe? Or the cables will be visible from outside?

Pricing please?

the Bimagix30 has internal mgt

pricing is peanuts for the kind of product and functionality you get
infact it is

the Audiomagix doesnt need cable mgt
the design itself hides the cables

the Audio Magix is 3750/pc +shipping
the Bimagix is 3750/pair + shipping - which i think is close to international pricing of 54$ USD for simialr products
NO downward tilt though - im not confident of offering it with heavy speakers YET though
only left right swivel for now

Last edited:
the Bimagix30 has internal mgt

pricing is peanuts for the kind of product and functionality you get
infact it is

the Audiomagix doesnt need cable mgt
the design itself hides the cables

the Audio Magix is 3750/pc +shipping
the Bimagix is 3750/pair + shipping - which i think is close to international pricing of 54$ USD for simialr products
NO downward tilt though - im not confident of offering it with heavy speakers YET though
only left right swivel for now

I must say the pricing is great. Very tempted to go for AudioMagix though it doesn't meet my requirement exactly. I am looking for a 3-tier wall mount to keep a few light weight items (STB, Media player, some remotes etc). Something like this or this.

Is there any chance you will get something like these? I am sure there will be quite a few takers for units like these.

Is there any chance you will get something like these? I am sure there will be quite a few takers for units like these.

i am surprised you live in New delhi
and cant get your hands on this simple wall mount

every tom dick and harry are importing the chinese mounts that you have given a link too

i imported a small lot too
but the competiiton was not worth my time

if you have problems procuring it
ill ask one of my old clients to send me a piece

ill send one acorss to you

BUT please understand
those 3 shelf mounts are only for lighter equioment that are not deep
They will take
PSP
DVD player
Setp boxs
routers etc

They wont be able o take a CDP or and AMp

are you ok with that?

As mentioned earlier, my purpose is very much to keep lightweight stuff such as STB/Media players etc. So, it will do so long as the build n finish is top-notch.

Btw, I don't live in New Delhi. It's only my home in India. I am barely 2 months a year in India, so don't get much time for street shopping. Only website I noticed has such stuff (good quality ones, not filmsy Chinese made stuff) is eBay USA. Never got around to import one. eBay India also has some of these, but I don't like their look. Build quality seems pretty ordinary. So, if you can get a good quality one it will be great.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back