Audiocraft's craftel vs Norge

Hi All,

How do you compare these two stereo amps ? Inputs appreciated.

Hi Balaji,

Audiocraft and Norge manufacture stereo amplifiers in various capacities. Which amplifier do you refer? I have the Craftel STA662 stereo amplifier (100W per channel) and the sound quality is decent in my opinion. Since you are in Chennai, you can audition it at my home if you want. I cannot comment Norge products because I haven't auditioned it. But Norge products are slightly costlier than Craftel.

In my opinion, audition the product and buy whether it is Norge or Craftel. I think our forum member Mr. N. Murali (Chennai) has Norge 2060 amplifer. If you can audition both Norge and Craftel, you can come to an idea.

All the best.

I don't know the model name of craftel - but 100W per channel is what somewhere I saw - Since we in Chennai can't audition Norge (as there are no resellers here), I was wondering about craftel also. What's the price of the stereo amp of Craftel , what's the price of their speakers.

Hi Balaji,

..... Since you are in Chennai, you can audition it at my home if you want. I cannot comment Norge products because I haven't auditioned it. But Norge products are slightly costlier than Craftel.

In my opinion, audition the product and buy whether it is Norge or Craftel. I think our forum member Mr. N. Murali (Chennai) has Norge 2060 amplifer. If you can audition both Norge and Craftel, you can come to an idea.

All the best.

Hi Balaji,
I am also curious to know how a Craftel amp (approx 100w) would sound in comparison to Norge (approx 100w). Considering Muthuswami's suggestion above, you can audtion both in Chennai. I have read elsewhere in this forum that Mr. Murali would be happy to have other members audition his Norge 2060.

I'll wait for your comparison-comments....

Regds,

I don't know the model name of craftel - but 100W per channel is what somewhere I saw - Since we in Chennai can't audition Norge (as there are no resellers here), I was wondering about craftel also. What's the price of the stereo amp of Craftel , what's the price of their speakers.

Hi Balaji,

I bought the amp. on 06-Oct-07 for 6.5K. I am not sure about the current prices. Anyways, me and my friend are planning to meet Mr. Mark of Audiocraft to discuss the feasibility of building floorstanders with 15" woofers. I will enquire the prices and post further details.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back