Audiolab 7000 Series ??

SiR

Is Audiolab 7000 series to be released ??

If yes what is to be expected ??

1673420509458.png

You can now demo the Audiolab 7000A & 7000N Play in Mumbai. Please call to fix a demo appointment.

Expecting to see the listing in the Hifimart, to know the specs and features...

Sir any spec sheet or details on this?
seems there is no data on the internet even no pictures
Dear, being in Mumbai, you can make use of the opportunity of the demo

Also, you can see it by yourself and know the specs and share your experience with us

Dear, being in Mumbai, you can make use of the opportunity of the demo

Also, you can see it by yourself and know the specs and share your experience with us

Yes, that’s definitely happening as I am a proud owner of 6000a already.
But what surprising is no information anywhere and it’s available for demo.

Here the manual found by google search. I have not gone through entire doc, comment if something you see is interesting compared 6000A

7000A

Specification at the last page
Spec wise seems to be impressive and could be a good upgrade from 6000A provided, priced competitively

70 W/Ch compared to 50 W/ch in 6000A
ESS 9038 Q2M (MQA Full decoder) compared to 9018 in 6000A
aptx HD compared to aptx in 6000A
ARC & USB 2.0 port compared to USB (update) in 6000A
6 Digital filters compared to 3 in 6000A

Last edited:
The products have been listed. Please visit the below links for more info.

The products have been listed. Please visit the below links for more info.

I believe, at last I found an IA of my expectation and hope my search ends with this

I have installed the audiolab 7000a. Post connecting the hdmi I am getting a cranky sound on all the apps except YouTube. Not sure how to resolve this. I have paired it with Wharfedale evo 4.2. Can some help ? TV is Samsung frame 2020 model

I have installed the audiolab 7000a. Post connecting the hdmi I am getting a cranky sound on all the apps except YouTube. Not sure how to resolve this. I have paired it with Wharfedale evo 4.2. Can some help ? TV is Samsung frame 2020 model

check if it has DPLL settings on HDMI change it from normal to wide

There must be some audio setting either in your TV or Audiolab, that must be set to PCM, just a guess.

I have an Audiolab 6000N and used mostly for playing music from HDD through DTS Play Fi windows app. Astonishing sound quality and ease of use. Wide sound stage and very soothing and musical. I listen to bollywood oldies (vinyl rips done by me) and downloaded FLAC - Bengali and English tracks. I love this

I'm sure this new series 7000 would be another remarkable rig from Audiolab. Eager to listen on my next Mumbai trip

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back