• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Audiolab 8000A stereo integrated amplifier - Made in England - With MM/MC phono inputs

hifipal4all

Product Overview:
The Audiolab 8000A Integrated Amplifier has earned an international reputation for exceptional sound quality, elegant design and the unrivaled ability to complement all types of modern Hi-fi components.
The 8000A offers real flexibility. It will drive all types of loudspeakers which allows you to choose from a wide variety of models. Power output is 60 watt per channel. It has inputs for CD, phono, tuner, video, tape 1 and tape 2. The low noise phono inputs are designed to match all types of Moving Coil and Moving Magnet pickup cartridges.
Three tape outputs ensure complete compatibility with analog, digital and video sound recorders. Independent input and record switching lets you monitor and copy tapes, you can even record from one input while listening to a different one.
The pre-amp output can be used to drive a separate power amplifier OR any active subwoofer. You can upgrade at any time in the future simply by adding the Audiolab 8000P Power amplifier.

Product details:
https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/audiolab/8000a.shtml

Product review:
http://www.stereo-amplifier.net/review/8-audiolab-8000a

Ownership: Honestly unknown but it's with me for about 3 months ... Please note that this is a vintage genius (1991 model) and a non-remote control model.
Cosmetic condition: 8/10 ... Conservative rating ... The piece that I am holding looks very good for it's ageing.
Working condition: 10/10
Price: 25K

My personal impression: This amp can outperform many entry-level amplifiers which are sold currently plus the built-in phono stage is excellent ... I personally know few turntable users who are using this amp for it's clean phono stage ... Any equivalent level external phono preamp it will cost 25K and for my asking price actually the buyer gets either the integrated amplifier OR the phono stage free of cost :D

Cheers,
Ramesh @ Bangalore

SPONSORED ADS

Attachments

SPONSORED ADS

hifipal4all

Revising the price to 23K (firm) + outstation shipping charges extra as applicable ...
Not interested in any further negotiations ... I will be withdrawing the sale if I don't find a buyer at this price.

Cheers,
Ramesh @ Bangalore

SPONSORED ADS