[Audiophile Warning] Noozxoide EIZO-rewire PRO for Android devices

vivek.saikia

Hi All,

I just stumbled upon this terrific audio modeling processor app for Android called Noozxoide EIZO-rewire PRO, which allows shaping of the audio signal in the most desirable way. And the best part of this is it is totally FREE!
It has couple of virtual surround options which helps widening the soundstage without sounding too artificial (as is the case with most of the sound processing apps).
I have installed this app in my Samsung Galaxy S3 and Asus transformer Infinity tablet, both running on Jelly Bean and with PowerAmp as the music player. The sound quality improvement achieved by these devices is just unbelievable to say the least. You just need to make sure that the player's equalizer or any sound processing is turned off. Also uncheck the Direct Volume Control (DVC) in your PowerAmp player.

You need to select Noozxoide as the default music effect processor as below -
Go to Settings > Sound > Music Effect > Noozxoide EIZO-rewire PRO > OK

I have configured the following setting and now my phone/tablet can almost replace my Rockboxed iPod 5th gen + Fiio E17 combo -

Noozxoide Psychoacoustic II - "Large"
Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ - "Audiophile". I further tweaked this setting by manually adjusting the extreme high frequency equalizer to zero.
Noozxoide LogicSurround ES - VSUR room size "Focus/Studio" (for critical music listening)
VSUR room size "Live II" (for fun listening)

Google play might have some region wise restriction, so you can download the apk from the below link if it is not available in Google play -

[AUDIOPHILE] Noozxoide EIZO-rewire? PRO - UPDATED v2.0.1.10 - xda-developers

I will encourage you all to try this one out. You will not be dissapointed.

Cheers!

Last edited:
I don't really use my phone for music listening --- but can never resist at least playing with a new music/audio toy, especially if it's free :D

Will take a look tomorrow. Who knows, it might even make more inclined to use the phone for music!

Thanks. And Google says I can't have it, so thanks for the XDA link as well.

(WhyOhWhyOhWhy does Google do this stuff, especially with free stuff!)

I downloaded the apk but it does'nt install on my phone. Says "There is a problem parsing the package". Dont know what is the problem.

I don't really use my phone for music listening --- but can never resist at least playing with a new music/audio toy, especially if it's free :D

Will take a look tomorrow. Who knows, it might even make more inclined to use the phone for music!

Thanks. And Google says I can't have it, so thanks for the XDA link as well.

(WhyOhWhyOhWhy does Google do this stuff, especially with free stuff!)

This app will not disapoint you for sure. Very good for fun listening and a worthy improvement over the stock sound.

I downloaded the apk but it does'nt install on my phone. Says "There is a problem parsing the package". Dont know what is the problem.

Check if the file has downloaded 100%. I suggest downloading it in a PC then transfer it to phone.
The app is designed for Android 4.x.x onwards.

Guys everybody is saying this is a must try and that is a must try, but most of us seems to be facing problems. Isnt there anyone else apart from OP who has actually been able to use it?

OK... so I haven't tried it. And given that it is not a straightforward install, and that I don't use the phone for music, I probably won't.

most of "us" facing problems? what kind?
i read about it, install it, and now in love with it. Shoot your questions.

Guys everybody is saying this is a must try and that is a must try, but most of us seems to be facing problems. Isnt there anyone else apart from OP who has actually been able to use it?

Thats why they all said "must try... must try" and not "must play" or "must use" these apps. :eek:hyeah: :rolleyes:

--G

Seems most of the people are having trouble due to incompatibility of their Android versions with this app. As I have mentioned in my OP, this app is compatible only with Android version 4.x.x onwards.

I am just sharing my positive experience with this app and thought the fellow FMs can benefit as well. :)

Can someone please post how it is making the "sound" sound better? I meant in what aspect? Clear vocal, or tonal sharpness, or otherwise?

Cant find on Google Play from Tab2 nor I can download from given link on my Laptop. Do we have any alternative links?

I believe it is not available in india. if you have rooted your andriod 4.x.x then you can install via downloadable .apk

I could install the apk in my rooted galaxy s2 with ICS, same is not happening with with my Nexus 7 (.4.2.1)

Cant find on Google Play from Tab2 nor I can download from given link on my Laptop. Do we have any alternative links?
It probably because ur android version does compatible with this Application. In that case Google Play will not show the App. in ur device. This App. is only compatible with ICS (Ver. 4.0.4. or higher).
I have installed it in my Karbonn A9+ (ICS ver 4.0.4.) phone and playing with Sennheiser CX175 (IEM). It's great and sounding nice. I also have ordered FiiO E6 and I think it will make my listening more accurate, precise and audiophile.
I think no problem with this App., problem is with android version.
Cheer.........:clapping::clapping::clapping:
Subha.

Just downloaded and installed Neutron Music Player and Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ. Yeah, both work well on Karbonn A9+ running ICS. They even make my cheap TDK mp100 cans sound classy. :))

The XDA-dev link for Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ actually works. If you're on Karbonn A9+ (okay, or Cherry Mobile Flare if you're from the Philippines) don't bother looking it up on Google Play. It will only tell you that your device is "incompatible" just like GP does for a lot of apps that you can actually sideload if you have the apk.

Blessings to all!

Says, this app is incompatible for all your devices (Galaxy S2 and Google Nexus 10). S2 is running CM10.1 and Nexus 10 is with stock jelly bean 4.2.1

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back