Audiopro (Dr Shahzad Beramji) is no more

Oh my god. Extremely sad news. May his soul rest in peace and his family gather the strength to brave this loss.

MaSh

That is such a shockingly sad news. Shahzad (@audiopro) was one of the most erudite, articulate and nicest members of the forum. And one always eager to share his expeience and insights. The lengthy PM conversation I had with him in my early days of activity in the forum helped me look at sound with new eyes. And also the role of a senior FM - he wrote in such great detail that my respect not just for him, but the forum itself went up by notches. These are the kind of pillars on whom institutions and cultures get built. Shahzad was surely one such pillar of the Hifivision forum. He was also one who could paint a sound in words from his pen! The way he could conceptualise about sound, very few can. When he sold his Audionote system as he downsized, I had written to him how I felt sad. It’s a regret that I couldn’t meet him despite being in the same city. Prem and I had envisaged a session which couldn’t materialise due to the lockdown - he was among the first in our invitee list.

His passing away is a big loss to the forum (us all). May his soul rest in peace and God give his family all the courage and strength they need at this hour.

P.S. Can we have a select threads of his pinned for a fortnight in @audiopro’s memory?

Prem,

Really sorry to see the news. I know that you were good friends.

His interactions on here were top notch and he generously shared his knowledge.
We will definitely miss his contributions on the forum.

My sincere condolences go out to his family and friends.

Oh its really Sad to hear that, totally shocked!
Om Shanti...

He Was quite helpful in many ways and we had a few lengthy chats on WA with his inputs and invaluable guidance. We discussed last month also. What was the reason?

I would like to inform all the members that Audiopro passed away today evening. I am still in a state of shock. Only today morning he and I were discussing audio on a WhatsApp chat.

He was one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Very kind, generous and extremely helpful. He and I have spent several evenings together discussing things beyond audio.

I will truly miss him. May you always be happy and spread joy wherever you are.
Prem, this is extremely shocking . Last night only I was reading his posts on tubes and his Audio Note system again. I have read and re-read his posts so many times. They have been very enlightening.
I was remembering him day before too how he guided me to address a problem that I was having with my transport.
We will miss him on the forum.

Goes to show how volatile our lives are. It was just yesterday I was reading his wanted post on Chord. Shocking. RIP Sir.

Sad to hear this. May his soul rest in peace. My condolences to his family.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back