Audiovector QR series

Deblin

Hello all,
I was searching for threads and posts about audio vector speakers. Didn't find a lot. So started a new thread.
Yesterday I went to audition quad s2 speakers but the dealer didn't have stock. Instead he played audio vector QR in wall speakers. I didn't know about these speakers before but I was immediately blown away by them. Such a huge soundstage and clarity from those small speakers. But the best part was their low end. Full tight and crisp. They also sport the famous ribbon tweeter.

Considering there is hardly any reviews of their product online and very few discussions over multiple forum, can any body let me know how are they?

Are they good value for money in their price range. How much do they retail for. I am specially interested in the QR1 bookshelf speakers.

How do they compare against the quad S2

Are they a good buy in 2019 and how much should I pay for them(a ball park range)

Considering their impedence is mentioned as 4-8 ohms, will Marantz 6013 av receiver be a good match for them

Can the QR1 book shelf be a good front speakers (room size 30*14,but listening area is 12*14, no Partition though)

To be honest, I liked it so much I nearly made up my mind to purchase them as my first hifi speaker system. Then again I am very new to this and thought about taking feedbacks from users and experts of this forum before putting my hard earned money into this.

With lot of thanks

The only time I listened to audio verctor was at last year's Munich hi end show. But it was their top of the line on demo. It was the fastest responding speaker I heard at the show. But to say, it was unnatural due tot this. I felt it was too much dynamic than real!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back