• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Audire IO2s in Mumbai

Subscibe to HiFiMART Newsletter
Status
Not open for further replies.

jai1611

Hi All,

I am completely revamping my audio setup and most of my equipment will be put up for sale over the next few days.

First up are my Audire IO2s. These are single driver speakers using Fostex drivers in a truhorn design. They have bass response extending into the 30s and overcome some of the limitations of a single driver design. More details on the Audire website (Audire, Precious Jewels That Sing).

The speakers are 11 months old (delivered last May). Including taxes, shipping and Octroi, they cost around 72k. I am willing to let them go for 45k.

The speakers work absolutely fine. They had suffered some cosmetic damage in being shipped to my place and that is still there (you can see the major scratch in one of the pics). The cabinet construction is rock solid. However, the paint job is mediocre.

For sale locally in Mumbai only. They weigh around 35 kgs each. Potential buyers are welcome to come and listen and inspect them in person (with prior appointment only).

PM me if interested.

Thanks
Jaibir

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

jai1611

OT, Thats a failed experiment. I have two of them - one PCM1793 based and one based on 4x TDA1543. Not really much of an upgrade over how a standard DVD player sounds unless you are willing to spend money on getting a good power supply and cable, which will both cost more than the DAC itself.

CLEARCUT

Interested in your gears and trust in you. But your delivery suggestion is not possible for me. So only i missed sugden.

hemantwaghe

Banned
Interested in your gears and trust in you. But your delivery suggestion is not possible for me. So only i missed sugden.

What is this? Not able to understand

BTW this thread for audire ..not sugden right?

jai1611

My new speakers are here so I have to pack these up and put them away. Before I go through the effort of doing that I am offering a ONE DAY PRICE DROP to Rs35,000 - that is HALF of what I paid for them.

The price is valid only till Sunday, 8th May, 5PM. If you want them at this price, you have to confirm to my by this time and communicate how and by when the payment will be made. After this, the price goes back up as I have to make the effort of packing them up and storing them.

Other conditions remain unchanged, i.e. no shipping.

bijuraj7007

Hi, jai
I am interested this one. If any thing possible to ship it to Kerala pls let me know ? also all the best for your sale.

jai1611

These weigh 35 kilos each and came without boxes. I'll happily pack them and ship them if you are willing to accept the risk of transit damage. Plus, the shipping will be expensive. Given that octroi + shipping was a significant part of the landed cost, I thought a local sale would be better.

ckn

Hi
Are there still there?
I am in Mumbai. Saw the ads only today. Let me know when and where to contact you.
ckn

jai1611

These are still for sale. Price dropped to 25k - cash and carry from Churchgate, Mumbai. Demo possible for serious buyers.

These use the fostex fe108ez sigma series drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.