I am completely revamping my audio setup and most of my equipment will be put up for sale over the next few days.
First up are my Audire IO2s. These are single driver speakers using Fostex drivers in a truhorn design. They have bass response extending into the 30s and overcome some of the limitations of a single driver design. More details on the Audire website (Audire, Precious Jewels That Sing).
The speakers are 11 months old (delivered last May). Including taxes, shipping and Octroi, they cost around 72k. I am willing to let them go for 45k.
The speakers work absolutely fine. They had suffered some cosmetic damage in being shipped to my place and that is still there (you can see the major scratch in one of the pics). The cabinet construction is rock solid. However, the paint job is mediocre.
For sale locally in Mumbai only. They weigh around 35 kgs each. Potential buyers are welcome to come and listen and inspect them in person (with prior appointment only).
PM me if interested.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.