Audition @Home

heliumflight

I just came to know about a website in India that lets you audition at home by Pay security deposit & dudition at home for 3 days.

It will be great to hear your thoughts :)

I bought a VModa Wireless headphone from them couple of weeks ago. Got a good deal as it was unboxed. Good service. Most of the home audition products are out of stock though. Clarify the courier cost. They are available on the phone and usually quite helpful.

Have just inquired about home auditioning the iFi iPurifier 3... Lets see if they get back... Thanks for sharing the information as I had no idea such things existed in our country...

While we have dealers who range from offering no demos to those with paltry return windows, how about a 365 day return period? This looks like a customer care policy we can only dream about here. I saw this article on CNET, covering this dealer in US offering just that!

Magnepan does a 30 day cash back in the US but the Indian dealer does not even guarantee proper delivery to your own place.. He asked me to buy insurance for the speakers delivery from Mumbai to Delhi as he would not take guarantee if the speakers were damaged in transit...

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back