Auditions, Dealers for Speakers/Amplifiers in Bangalore

kishanvkumar

Friends,
If there is a thread already for this, please point to it. Did search and the info was either old or all over the place. So just wanted to confirm on the places to visit for dealers/auditions of the following brands in Bangalore.

AV Receivers : Denon (Profx i guess)/Yamaha/Marantz

Speakers : Q Acoustics/Paradigm/Dali/Polk(Profx) (looking at only bookshelf)

Sub : Velodyne (EQ Max 8 audition available?) /HSU

Will post a separate thread for suggestions. Waiting to fix the budget for a 3.1 (waiting for todays budget to see if investments go up ) lol!!

Already have a 9 year old 5.1 onkyo HTIB. so not in a hurry. For now, just wanting to know the list of places I can visit to plan for the same.

Thanks for your help as always.

Thankfully you started this thread. I was also looking for information on Pioneer and Denon dealers in Bangalore - specific to A/V Receivers and couldn't locate info accurately.

There is a DNI home theater in ORR near Belandur flyover . They deal with the Dali and many other brands.

And there is a HT store in the JP nagar .

Any help here? For Music/Movies wanted to check out if Marantz 1504 would be sufficient or need SR5008. If I could audition these two it can help decide. Any place i could audition the marantz AV receivers, would be good.

Thanks.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back