Reason for sale: Couple of weeks back during my return from the US brought the Benq DLP projector which is 1080p and 3D as well. I think I should have used the Aun projector for around 10-15 hrs over a period of 2 months for watching Fire Stick playing movies.
Willing to sell it for Rs.5000/- and shipping at actuals. Here is the link to the same - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/AUN...330.html?spm=a2g0s.9042318.104.22.168424c4d4Bcx7A
Note that mine is non-Android version. If someone is interested please PM me and we can take it forward from there.
Specifications for reference:
Brightness: 2200 Lumens. Peak Value Scope: 1800 - 3000 Lumens
Resolution: 1280x720 Pixels Physical resolution. Support max 1920x 1080 Full HD.
Contast ratio: 1000:1
Dispaly technology: 4.0" Liquid Crystal Display
LED Lifetime: 30,000 hours
Throw Ratio: 1.38:1
Keystone Correction: Vertical: +/-15°
input: USB, HDMI, VGA, AV, DC-in
output: 3.5 mm Earphone
Speakers: 4Ω,5W x1(SRS Sound Technology)
Projection Screen Size (inch): 38-120 inchs
Best projection Screen Size (inch): 40-85 inchs
Projection Distance (m): 1.2 ~ 3.8 meter
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.