Authorized Samsung dealer in Bangalore

Vixfx

I am looking to purchase the Samsung LCD LA40C650 in Bangalore. I got multiple quotes varying from 72K to 61K. However when I am trying to bargain with the lowest price quote, the other dealers mention that they cant match this price since its from an unauthorized dealer. The Samsung website doesn't list the authorized dealers in India but has a clause saying that warranty will be void if purchased from non-authorized dealer. Please advise where I can find the authorized dealers list.
The dealers that I am dealing with are as follows:
Adishwar
Balaji Electronics
Girias
Pai Electronics

Can someone here point me in the right direction to avoid a non-authorized dealer purchase. Any pointers to best price for this model would also be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Vivek

hello friends in hifi iam raj from adilabad (ap) .i want to purchase lcd or led 40' inch tv. my first priority is pq. second one is full hd for future purpus. third one is price. i want to spend spend for this as possible as low. as a new member reply must make me happy.
cheers
-------
raj

Pl go to samsung.co.in and choose your product for eg LA40C650.
At the top right you will find Where to buy (in green colour). Click on dealer locater and select Bangalore and press search. You will find the list. :)

However when I am trying to bargain with the lowest price quote, the other dealers mention that they cant match this price since its from an unauthorized dealer.

most probably the high price one is LYING! Comman trick of trade. Go to lowest priced one and ask if he is giving bill n warentee ,if he is giving proper bill then he is official.Again ask the lower price one if he is official and tell wHAT HIGHER PRICE ONE IS TELLING!
You will get some insight...

members your views

most probably the high price one is LYING! Comman trick of trade. Go to lowest priced one and ask if he is giving bill n warentee ,if he is giving proper bill then he is official.Again ask the lower price one if he is official and tell wHAT HIGHER PRICE ONE IS TELLING!
You will get some insight...

members your views

Well, based on the Samsung's "where to buy" recommendation - I did not see the lower priced dealer (Balaji Electronics) in the list. Hence I decided to rule out buying from him.
Now I am trying to negotiate the best bargain price for the lcd. Surprisingly, most sellers are sticking to their best offer price of 72K, while the Samsung plaza has it for 69K odd. :mad:

Raj Tronics(BTM in Bangalore) is the Authorised samsung dealer...
if you are employee of Samsung then you will get 16% of discount...

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back