Up for sale is Modular rack custom built by Mr. Murthy for one of the FMs from whom I purchased about 2 years back. Solidly built, can house any equipment with plenty of breathing space. Can be placed individually or stacked atop one another. Currently stacked together with my super heavy Onkyo AVR (25kgs), plasma TV and Rethm Center channel in between.
The height for 2 racks are 8'' and for the third it is 12''.
The price of the 3 racks are Rs.7,500/- (Not Negotiable) and will be sold as a set.
Location: Bengaluru, RR Nagar
Shipping: Not Possible. Local Pick up Only.
Age: Not Sure
Condition: Visually 7/10 (a few nicks can be seen) Structurally 10/10 (can last forever)
Payment Mode: Cash and Carry, IMPS accepted
Reason for sale: Have placed order for custom made wooden racks to go with the decor of the living room.
Inspection: PM me to fix the timing.
Edit: Updated pics with mandatory handle name and date
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.